Baby Vivo ISOFIX Car Seat for Children BEN from 9-36 kg - Group 1+2+3 in Black/Grey
Certified car seat with ISOFIX connectors
The child car seat complies with the current ECE R 44/04 safety standard and is ISOFIX-compatible thanks to the corresponding connectors. In a few simple steps, it can be fixed in a car equipped with an ISOFIX device. The model has a convenient five-point safety belt, which secures the child in the seat and provide optimal protection in the event of an impact. Two of the straps are positioned over the shoulders, one between the legs, and one strap on the right and left sides over the hips. As a result, the forces resulting from an accident or braking manoeuvre are evenly distributed and softened.
Durable and flexible
Because the child seat has an adjustable headrest and removable parts, it is suitable for children of different sizes with a body weight between 9 and 36 kg. This corresponds to an age of 1 to 12 years and a height of about 75 to 150 cm. The model is a universal child seat of the groups 1 +2 +3. The seat and headrest are removable, so the car seat can be individually adapted to the size and body shape of the child. When your child gets older and grows, simply remove the pads. You can use the car seat until your child is no longer required to sit in one. The child car seat grows with your child. Even for parents, grandparents, or caregivers, who transport children of different ages and sizes in their vehicles, it is worth buying this cleverly designed model. This keeps you flexible and allows you to easily modify the seat if required.
- Cover material: 100% polyester
- Certified according to the current safety standard ECE R 44/04
- Dimensions: approx. 47 × 44 × 68 cm (D × W × H)
- Group 1 +2 +3, body weight from 9 kg to 36 kg
- Suitable for cars with and without ISOFIX
- Driving direction: forward
- Height-adjustable headrest and five-point safety belt
- Excellent side impact protection
- Upper tether available
- Very comfortable and removable seat and head cushions
- Removable cover washable at 30°C
- Weight: approx. 6.8 kg (15 lbs)
Age recommendation from 12 months to 12 years
- CHILD CAR SEAT: the high-quality and adaptable car seat was manufactured strictly according to safety standard ECE R 44/04 and should be installed forward in the direction of travel. The seat measures approx. 47 × 44 × 68 cm (D × W ×H) with a weight of 6.8 kg
- PROTECTION: to ensure safety during use, this child car seat is equipped with excellent side impact protection, a height-adjustable headrest, a 5-point safety belt, and a top tether
- ISOFIX: the ISOFIX connection of this car seat is universally approved and can be easily mounted in the car. If your car does not have ISOFIX brackets, you can use the seat without a connector
- USE: this car seat is suitable for children from 9 to 36 kg (groups 1 through 3). The use with ISOFIX connection is intended for children from 9 to 18 kg; the car seat can be used without ISOFIX for children from 15 kg up to 36 kg
- UPHOLSTERY: the highly comfortable seat and head cushions protect younger passengers in case of shocks and can be removed for older children. The cover is also removable and can be washed at 30°C
These instructions are only intended and applicable for electronic products
Disposal instructions for old electrical equipment according to the law on electrical and electronic equipment (ElektroG):
Every consumer is legally obliged to dispose of old electrical equipment separately from household waste. Electrical devices are marked with the following symbol, which means that they must not be disposed of with household waste.
Old electrical equipment can be taken to an approved collection or disposal point. For example, this can be a local recycling centre or one for reusable material. Old electrical appliances are accepted free of charge and disposed of or processed in an environmentally friendly way.
Used batteries and rechargeable batteries that are not enclosed by the device must be separated from the device before being handed over at a collection point. Please do not hand them in as well.
Disposing of batteries and rechargeable batteries in an environmentally friendly way
Batteries and rechargeable batteries (accumulators) also contain pollutants and resources. As with electrical appliances, every consumer is therefore legally obliged to take used batteries and rechargeable batteries to an approved collection point to have them recycled in an environmentally and resource-friendly way.
Batteries are marked with the following symbol, which means that they must not be disposed of with household waste.
Deletion of data
Before disposal, please bear in mind that you are responsible for deleting or removing all your personal data from the electrical device.