Baby Vivo Playpen Plastic 14 Elements in Creme – Charly
Playpens - flexible, safe and beautiful
In addition to cradles or cots and changing tables, playpens are one of the first pieces of furniture that parents buy for their baby. The playpen offers the growing child a safe space to play and discover while protecting it from injury.
Playpens have a long tradition in educational activities. They existed long before children had their own rooms inside the family apartment or house. The reason was the same then as it is today, i.e. a baby in a playpen has only limited space. It cannot fall down anywhere and hurt itself, it cannot start any self-exploration and get itself into dangerous situations.
Nice-looking protective and safety barriers
In order to ensure children are not only safe but also feel good, playpens have been repeatedly revised and adapted to the children's needs. Although they used to look like a little box, today they resemble more an adventure landscape, with something new to discover every day. An extensive colour palette ensures that the playpen fits into the interior and matches with existing furniture or home textiles.
Safety according to current standards
The designs of playpens adhere to strict EU guidelines, in order to ensure the safety of children is not jeopardised. Easy-care plastic, concealed hinges and a minimum grid width guarantee you and your child the least possible risk when using them. The simple plug-in system means you can combine the individual elements in new ways, thus the playpen can have a different look every day.
When it comes to baby products, SAFETY is always our main concern! Our Baby Vivo playpens meet the newest EU safety regulations according to EN 71.
- 14 elements in creme
- Overall dimensions: approx. 150 x 150 x 64 cm (LxWxH)
- Dimensions of the door and toy element: 75 x 64 cm (LxH) each
- Dimensions of the side elements: 37,5 x 64 cm (LxH) each
- One door panel and one panel with integrated sound toys
- Suction cups on all elements
- Excellent finishing with rounded corners without sharp edges
- Quick and easy assembly
- The colours might vary due to your screen settings
- Recommended age: suitable for children from 0 to 6 years
Please never let your child play in the playpen unattended!
In case the suction cups should lose their grip over time, please place them in warm water for a short duration. Then re-attach the suction cups to the elements while they are still warm.
- QUALITY: The playpen Charly is manufactured and tested in accordance with EN 71. It contains 12 side components in different colours with a play wall and a door component
- SPACE SAVING: The advantage of this playpen is that all the components can be assembled the way you want. Its total dimensions are approximately 150 x 150 x 64 cm (LxWxH)
- CARACTERISTICS: The playpen Charly is characterised by first-class workmanship with rounded components containing no sharp edges. The risk of injury is zero
- SAFETY: To ensure the safety of each component, the barrier has suction cups with a good gripping capacity, which are mainly suitable for smooth, level surfaces that provide good grip
- FLEXIBILITY: Assembling the playpen is uncomplicated, extremely quick, and flexible, because all it involves is simply inserting the individual components into each other
These instructions are only intended and applicable for electronic products
Disposal instructions for old electrical equipment according to the law on electrical and electronic equipment (ElektroG):
Every consumer is legally obliged to dispose of old electrical equipment separately from household waste. Electrical devices are marked with the following symbol, which means that they must not be disposed of with household waste.
Old electrical equipment can be taken to an approved collection or disposal point. For example, this can be a local recycling centre or one for reusable material. Old electrical appliances are accepted free of charge and disposed of or processed in an environmentally friendly way.
Used batteries and rechargeable batteries that are not enclosed by the device must be separated from the device before being handed over at a collection point. Please do not hand them in as well.
Disposing of batteries and rechargeable batteries in an environmentally friendly way
Batteries and rechargeable batteries (accumulators) also contain pollutants and resources. As with electrical appliances, every consumer is therefore legally obliged to take used batteries and rechargeable batteries to an approved collection point to have them recycled in an environmentally and resource-friendly way.
Batteries are marked with the following symbol, which means that they must not be disposed of with household waste.
Deletion of data
Before disposal, please bear in mind that you are responsible for deleting or removing all your personal data from the electrical device.