Baby Vivo Baby Child Playpen made of Wood 8 Elements - WOODY
The playpen: playground and safety for small children
A playpen is a useful addition to your baby equipment. It's a great place to keep your child safe for short periods. As it looks pretty and offers play opportunities, your children will feel at ease in it. The playpen can also be used as a barrier.
Playpen with safe and child-friendly workmanship
The playpen for children is made of robust wood. It is solidly manufactured and the individual elements are rounded off. So you don't have to worry about sharp edges. You can set up the playpen flexibly, and always exactly where you need to use the playpen for your baby to crawl. A door is also included.
Barrier for more protection and safety
Ensure safety and use the playpen to protect your child from danger. The barrier is perfect for protecting dangerous areas. This gives you a good grip on critical situations. For example, place your child in the playpen while you cook. This way you can always have an eye on the new generation and still turn to other things.
When it comes to baby products, SAFETY is very important to us! Our Baby Vivo playpens meet the latest EU safety standards according to EN-12227.
- Total dimensions: approx. 178 x 178 x 69.5 cm (LxWxH), area: approx. 3.17 m²
- Door element dimensions: approx. 90 x 67.8 cm (WxH)
- Dimensions side elements: approx. 90 x 67.8 cm (WxH)
- Material: pine wood
- First-class workmanship with rounded elements without sharp edges
- Flexible and very simple assembly and dismantling as 4-sided, 5-sided, 6-sided, 7-sided or 8-sided
- Including wall brackets
- Colours may vary due to screen settings
- Recommended age: suitable for children up to 3 years
Please never leave your child alone in the playpen without supervision!
- DIMENSIONS: Approx. 178 x 178 x 69.5 cm (LxWxH), door element approx. 90 x 67.8 cm (WxH), side elements approx. 90 x 67.8 cm (WxH), area: approx. 3.17 m²
- WALL MOUNTING: Wall brackets for wall mounting are also included in the delivery
- TESTED: The playpen and all materials used are safe for children, manufactured and tested according to EN-12227
- MULTI FUNCTIONAL: Can be used as a walker or barrier, very simple construction, flexible installation options, endlessly expandable
- AGE RECOMMENDATION: Suitable for children up to 3 years, please never leave your child alone in the playpen!
These instructions are only intended and applicable for electronic products
Disposal instructions for old electrical equipment according to the law on electrical and electronic equipment (ElektroG):
Every consumer is legally obliged to dispose of old electrical equipment separately from household waste. Electrical devices are marked with the following symbol, which means that they must not be disposed of with household waste.
Old electrical equipment can be taken to an approved collection or disposal point. For example, this can be a local recycling centre or one for reusable material. Old electrical appliances are accepted free of charge and disposed of or processed in an environmentally friendly way.
Used batteries and rechargeable batteries that are not enclosed by the device must be separated from the device before being handed over at a collection point. Please do not hand them in as well.
Disposing of batteries and rechargeable batteries in an environmentally friendly way
Batteries and rechargeable batteries (accumulators) also contain pollutants and resources. As with electrical appliances, every consumer is therefore legally obliged to take used batteries and rechargeable batteries to an approved collection point to have them recycled in an environmentally and resource-friendly way.
Batteries are marked with the following symbol, which means that they must not be disposed of with household waste.
Deletion of data
Before disposal, please bear in mind that you are responsible for deleting or removing all your personal data from the electrical device.