Baby Vivo Wooden Kitchen and Doll House 2in1 Mira
Simulate and learn at the same time - the Children's Kitchen
Children learn best and fastest by watching and copying. A play kitchen their size with matching accessories allows them to mimic the activities of adults and learn for life by playing. If the chosen children's kitchen consists of a modern, easy to clean plastic or whether it is a classically decorated wooden model, is up to your personal taste. It is important, that the Play Kitchen excites your little one's to replicate real advantages and preparations of working like their parents. And it would be great, if the toys are similar to devices that are also found in the "real" kitchen of the household.
Lots of fun with a wooden doll house
There is nothing more fun for children than to play with dolls and experience the world of adults themselves. This doll house is a beautiful gift, that will make your child happy. It will also inspire the childrens imagination on several levels. There is a lot going on inside this modern doll’s house. Stimulate the childrens and their friends adventurous tendencies - your little ones will always learn something new!
This children's kitchen and dollhouse make a 2in1, so you can give your child a double delight.
- Overall size: approx. 64 x 47 x 91 cm (LxWxH)
- Material: MDF
- Weight approx. 26.2 kg
- Recommended age: 3 years +
- 2in1: Children's kitchen and dollhouse in one
The children's kitchen:
- Movable tap with sink, spacious storage compartments
- Oven with hob and adjustable controls, microwave that opens
- Refrigerator with ice machine that opens
- 6 rooms on 3 floors
- Each floor has a height of about 25 cm
- Suitable for mini dolls
ATTENTION: The Mira 2in1 children's kitchen and doll house is not suitable for children under 3 years.
ATTENTION: Only for home use!
ATTENTION: To be used under the direct supervision of an adult.
ATTENTION: Despite the pre-adjustment, this toy has no electronics!
- 2in1: This special playhouse is 2in1 and can be used as a children's kitchen as well as a dollhouse. Thus, there is no limit to the fun and long-lasting entertainment for children is guaranteed
- DOLLHOUSE: The dollhouse is perfect for miniature dolls. It consists of 6 rooms spread over 3 floors. Each floor has a height of about 25 cm and thus enough space to put miniature furniture into it
- CHILDREN'S KITCHEN: The children's kitchen has an oven with hob and adjustable controls, a microwave and fridge that open, as well as a sink with a movable tap and many other storage compartments
- LEARNING FUNCTION: Role-playing games stimulate the imagination and, among other things, specifically promote motor skills in children. This happens automatically when children imitate activities they have observed in adults
- SPECIFICATIONS: The sturdy wooden playhouse has an overall size of approx. 64 x 47 x 91 cm (LxWxH), a weight of approx. 26.2 kg and can be easily assembled with the attached assembly instructions
These instructions are only intended and applicable for electronic products
Disposal instructions for old electrical equipment according to the law on electrical and electronic equipment (ElektroG):
Every consumer is legally obliged to dispose of old electrical equipment separately from household waste. Electrical devices are marked with the following symbol, which means that they must not be disposed of with household waste.
Old electrical equipment can be taken to an approved collection or disposal point. For example, this can be a local recycling centre or one for reusable material. Old electrical appliances are accepted free of charge and disposed of or processed in an environmentally friendly way.
Used batteries and rechargeable batteries that are not enclosed by the device must be separated from the device before being handed over at a collection point. Please do not hand them in as well.
Disposing of batteries and rechargeable batteries in an environmentally friendly way
Batteries and rechargeable batteries (accumulators) also contain pollutants and resources. As with electrical appliances, every consumer is therefore legally obliged to take used batteries and rechargeable batteries to an approved collection point to have them recycled in an environmentally and resource-friendly way.
Batteries are marked with the following symbol, which means that they must not be disposed of with household waste.
Deletion of data
Before disposal, please bear in mind that you are responsible for deleting or removing all your personal data from the electrical device.