Baby Vivo Baby Walker / First Steps made of Wood - Henry
Wooden baby walker: discover the world in a playful way
The high-quality manufactured Baby Walker is a baby walker with various interesting activities for small children. With its colourful and diverse toys, it guarantees virtually endless fun, because there will always be something new for your child to discover. Of course, the baby walker has been designed in such a way that there is no risk of injury. Rounded corners offer maximum safety, the robust wheels and the handle suitable for children ensure completely easy and safe pushing. This way your baby can safely explore their environment: indoors and outdoors. And for the short break in between, beautiful play components invite you to grasp, marvel and try them out!
Multifunctional and lovingly designed
The many age-appropriate game components contribute to the improvement of motor skills, promote hand-eye coordination and stimulate the imagination. Your child won't get bored of the cheerful colours, especially since they can actively contribute to making the individual components move or create funny sounds. In this way the completely natural curiosity of the little ones is satisfied and they can pursue their urge to discover to their heart's content.
A baby walker that makes children's eyes shine
From now on there is no longer any chance for boredom, because the baby walker with its lavish equipment remains exciting for a long time. On various models, the play elements are not only attached at the front, but also at the sides. The back of the car serves as protection, so that blocks and other removable toys do not become a dangerous tripping hazard. Positive side effect: no pieces can get lost!
Baby walker detailed information:
- Material: wood
- Total dimensions of the baby walker: approx. 35 x 30 x 52 cm (LxWxH)
- Weight: approx. 2,8 kg
- Wheel diameter: approx. 8.5 cm
- To learn to walk, improve motor skills and toy storage
- No risk of injury from rounded edges and screws
Recommended age: suitable from 18 months.
- LEARNING BY PLAYING: The baby walker aid for toddlers, in a stylish design, helps the little ones to practice and keep their balance. It is also great fun to explore the world with the baby walker car
- MULTIFUNCTIONAL: Ideal for first attempts at improving motor skills or for storing toys
- JOY THROUGH COLOURS: The colourfully decorated and stable baby walker car is an absolute eye-catcher thanks to its strong colours, especially for children's eyes
- SAFE: Thanks to rounded edges and screws, there is no risk of injury, which means that the baby walker aid can be used fully and safely
- FEATURES: Overall dimensions as a walking aid: approx. 35 x 30 x 52 cm (LxWxH), wheel diameter: approx. 8.5 cm, weight: approx. 2,8 kg, material: wood, recommended from 18 months onwards
These instructions are only intended and applicable for electronic products
Disposal instructions for old electrical equipment according to the law on electrical and electronic equipment (ElektroG):
Every consumer is legally obliged to dispose of old electrical equipment separately from household waste. Electrical devices are marked with the following symbol, which means that they must not be disposed of with household waste.
Old electrical equipment can be taken to an approved collection or disposal point. For example, this can be a local recycling centre or one for reusable material. Old electrical appliances are accepted free of charge and disposed of or processed in an environmentally friendly way.
Used batteries and rechargeable batteries that are not enclosed by the device must be separated from the device before being handed over at a collection point. Please do not hand them in as well.
Disposing of batteries and rechargeable batteries in an environmentally friendly way
Batteries and rechargeable batteries (accumulators) also contain pollutants and resources. As with electrical appliances, every consumer is therefore legally obliged to take used batteries and rechargeable batteries to an approved collection point to have them recycled in an environmentally and resource-friendly way.
Batteries are marked with the following symbol, which means that they must not be disposed of with household waste.
Deletion of data
Before disposal, please bear in mind that you are responsible for deleting or removing all your personal data from the electrical device.