Baby Vivo 12 inch balance bike / trainer bike made of wood with bike bell - Pinky
Cult balance bike made of wood
This sporty balance bike will enable your child at a very early age to get accustomed to cycling. Consequently, your little darling can explore the surroundings in a playful way. He or she will love this aesthetic balance bike.
Cycling with the balance bike
The children’s balance bike made of wood allows your child to investigate its environment independently. The balance bike is suitable for children from three years on. No harmful materials were used in the production of this trainer bike, so it can be safely used. The solid rubber tyres give your child the feeling of riding on a real bike. The child should be supervised at all times when using the balance bike. The bike’s height is pretty low, thereby preventing deep falls. Rounded corners and edges reduce the risk of injury to a minimum.
A gorgeous balance bike
The trainer bike imitates a real bike. Therefore, the bike bell cannot be missing of course. The bell is already attached to the bike on delivery. You can lift or carry the balance bike with the handy carry strap. The handlebar is slip-resistant and perfectly adapted for small children’s hands. Children love bright colours and contrasts: this was respected in creating our trainer bike, which your child will surely adore. Thus, it is ideally suitable for learning how to ride a bike. Furthermore, the balance bike is a real eye-catcher that should not be missing in any household.
Characteristics of the Baby Vivo balance bike made of wood:
- Overall dimensions: approx. 83 x 37 x 54 cm (LxWxH)
- Weight: approx. 3.8 kg
- Wheels: 12 inches
- 3-way height-adjustable saddle, approx. 37 - 41,5 cm
- With a practical carrying strap between the seat and the handlebars
- Carrying strap and bell included
- Very solid construction made of solid wood
- No risk of injury due to rounded edges and screws
- Safe steering thanks to slip-resistant handlebar grips with rounded caps
- Age recommendation: from 2 years
- Maximum weight load approx.: 30 kg
- LEARN TO PLAY: The balance bike for toddlers, in a stylish bike design, helps little ones to learn to balance and to hold. It's also great fun to explore the world with the balance bike.
- COLOURFUL: The natural-looking wooden frame of the 12 inch balance bike forms the stable and practically indestructible basis and becomes a real eye-catcher due to the colourful accents with a flower look
- HEIGHT ADJUSTABLE: The balance bike has a padded saddle that can be adjusted three times in height, thus automatically growing with your child.
- SAFETY: Thanks to the rounded edges and screws, there is no risk of injury and non-slip handlebar grips make the children's balance bike safe and easy to ride.
- LIGHTWEIGHT: The wooden children's balance bike with dimensions of approx. 83 x 37 x 54 cm (LxWxH), weights approx. 3,8 kg and can be loaded up to 30 kg. It scores with smooth-running and rubber-tired 12 inch wheels
These instructions are only intended and applicable for electronic products
Disposal instructions for old electrical equipment according to the law on electrical and electronic equipment (ElektroG):
Every consumer is legally obliged to dispose of old electrical equipment separately from household waste. Electrical devices are marked with the following symbol, which means that they must not be disposed of with household waste.
Old electrical equipment can be taken to an approved collection or disposal point. For example, this can be a local recycling centre or one for reusable material. Old electrical appliances are accepted free of charge and disposed of or processed in an environmentally friendly way.
Used batteries and rechargeable batteries that are not enclosed by the device must be separated from the device before being handed over at a collection point. Please do not hand them in as well.
Disposing of batteries and rechargeable batteries in an environmentally friendly way
Batteries and rechargeable batteries (accumulators) also contain pollutants and resources. As with electrical appliances, every consumer is therefore legally obliged to take used batteries and rechargeable batteries to an approved collection point to have them recycled in an environmentally and resource-friendly way.
Batteries are marked with the following symbol, which means that they must not be disposed of with household waste.
Deletion of data
Before disposal, please bear in mind that you are responsible for deleting or removing all your personal data from the electrical device.
Trustami Produktsiegel Widget