Baby Vivo Ride to Roll 2in1 for Children Multifunctional - Scooter in Orange
Tilt-proof, robust and colourful: the baby walker
Everything that moves and is brightly coloured is of great interest to little children. One of these exciting objects is the baby walker. It helps them learn to walk and promotes their overall development. See how much fun your child has with this colourful baby walker! The solid workmanship ensures the necessary safety. Push-along cars, which can also be used as scooters and baby walkers, provide many years of fun.
Out and about with the push-along car
The car has everything your child needs for finding his or her way around the home, the garden or the playground. Wide tyres ensure good "road holding". Bright, strong colours mean good visibility at all times. The colourful car enriches your child's play at different stages of development. Your child can sit on it, push the car with his or her feet and move about independently. The baby walker is also multi-functional. The seat can be folded up to create a practical scooter in the blink of an eye. By learning sequences of movement and how to balance, your child successfully learns to walk.
Many years of fun for little children
The toy will retain your child's interest even when they are safely on their own two feet. The scooter function is particularly instrumental in ensuring the development of your child's motor skills. Numerous types of play and movement demonstrate the toy's versatility. The colourful car is multi-functional, and its relatively light weight means that it can be transported easily. It fits in the boot of any car and can easily be taken on holiday.
- Overall dimensions as baby walker car: approx. 58 x 34 x 39 cm (LxWxH)
- Overall dimensions as scooter: approx. 61 x 34 x 54 cm (LxWxH)
- Weight: approx. 2.9 kg
- Wheel diameter: approx. 12.5 cm
- Multi-functional 2-in-1 can be easily adjusted from baby walker car to scooter for children
- Ideal toy to train the balance
- No risk of injury from rounded edges and screws
- Maximum weight load approx. 20 kg
- Recommended age: 12 to 36 months. Use of the scooter is recommended from 24 months
- LEARNING BY PLAYING: The baby walker aid for toddlers, in a stylish design, helps the little ones to practice and keep their balance. It is also great fun to explore the world with the baby walker car
- MULTI-FUNCTIONAL: The baby walker car can be used as a slide car and also as a scooter for children. A conversion from a car to a scooter is very simple and possible at any time
- JOY THROUGH COLOURS: The colourfully decorated and stable baby walker car is an absolute eye-catcher thanks to its strong colours, especially for children's eyes
- SAFE: Thanks to rounded edges and screws, there is no risk of injury, which means that the baby walker aid can be used fully and safely
- FEATURES: Overall dimensions of the baby walker car approx. 58 x 34 x 39 cm (LxWxH). Dimensions of the scooter approx. 61 x 34 x 54 cm (LxWxH). The practical 2-in-1 baby walker aid weighs only approx. 2.9 kg and can be loaded up to approx. 20 kg.
These instructions are only intended and applicable for electronic products
Disposal instructions for old electrical equipment according to the law on electrical and electronic equipment (ElektroG):
Every consumer is legally obliged to dispose of old electrical equipment separately from household waste. Electrical devices are marked with the following symbol, which means that they must not be disposed of with household waste.
Old electrical equipment can be taken to an approved collection or disposal point. For example, this can be a local recycling centre or one for reusable material. Old electrical appliances are accepted free of charge and disposed of or processed in an environmentally friendly way.
Used batteries and rechargeable batteries that are not enclosed by the device must be separated from the device before being handed over at a collection point. Please do not hand them in as well.
Disposing of batteries and rechargeable batteries in an environmentally friendly way
Batteries and rechargeable batteries (accumulators) also contain pollutants and resources. As with electrical appliances, every consumer is therefore legally obliged to take used batteries and rechargeable batteries to an approved collection point to have them recycled in an environmentally and resource-friendly way.
Batteries are marked with the following symbol, which means that they must not be disposed of with household waste.
Deletion of data
Before disposal, please bear in mind that you are responsible for deleting or removing all your personal data from the electrical device.