MAXCRAFT 6 in 1 Aluminium Multi Function Ladder 5.92 m Scaffold Multifunctional
A ladder is found in almost every household. However, it is still possible that in some situations you may not have the right model to perform certain tasks safely. In contrast, the multi-purpose and telescopic ladder promises versatility. Both are made of aluminum and therefore do not put too much weight on it.
The ladder whose height is adjustable in several stages
If you have not yet decided to buy a ladder, as there is no storage facility in your household, these ladders are the perfect choice. It has the advantage that it can be easily extended if necessary. The multifunction ladder can be individually determined how many rungs are pulled out - that is, for what working height the ladder is needed for, a particular task. The ladder is of course interesting for private households, as it takes up little space when retracted. The scaffold can be transported in a mini-car without having to fix it on the vehicle roof. This ladder is made of sturdy aluminum and safe square profile rungs, which can each be loaded with up to 150 kg.
The multi-purpose ladder as an allrounder
If you want to go higher, even the longest telescopic ladder on a multipurpose ladder has to give way. This is also made of aluminum and carries, depending on the model, up to 150 kg. However, their main advantage is that most ladders have multiple joints. Thus, the multi-purpose ladder can be used in most designs as a working platform or ladder
- Maximum length: 5.92 m
- Rung distance: approx. 26.5 cm
- Up to 150 kg payload
- Dimensions inserted: approx. 27 x 34.5 x 154.5 cm (LxWxH)
- Dimensions inserted with traverse: approx. 27 x 70.5 x 157 cm (LxWxH)
- 20 rungs with anti-slip profile
- WCS aluminum (very light and extremely durable)
- Multi-adjustable, at least 6 different functions
- Different applications: stepladder, ladder or working bridge
- 3 automatically latching joints
- Space-saving storage, also very well suited for car transport
- Automatic safety hinges
- Extra wide floor traverse
- Tested to EN-131
- Weight: approx. 14 kg
- A: approx. 36 cm
- B: approx. 159 cm
- C: approx. 155 cm
- D: approx. 284 cm
- E: approx. 592 cm
- Tested and certified to EN-131, maximum static vertical load 150 kg
- Dimensions inserted: approx. 27 x 34,5 x 154,5 cm (LxWxH), dimensions inserted with foot: approx. 27 x 34,5 x 157 cm (LxWxH)
- Very flexible in use, WCS aluminum (very light and extremely durable), number of steps - 20 steps
- Minimum 6 different formations of ladder, turns into a step ladder or a straight ladder
- Space-saving storage, very flexible for car transport, weight: approx. 14 kg / We do not deliver to Channel Islands, Isle of Wight, Isle of Man
These instructions are only intended and applicable for electronic products
Disposal instructions for old electrical equipment according to the law on electrical and electronic equipment (ElektroG):
Every consumer is legally obliged to dispose of old electrical equipment separately from household waste. Electrical devices are marked with the following symbol, which means that they must not be disposed of with household waste.
Old electrical equipment can be taken to an approved collection or disposal point. For example, this can be a local recycling centre or one for reusable material. Old electrical appliances are accepted free of charge and disposed of or processed in an environmentally friendly way.
Used batteries and rechargeable batteries that are not enclosed by the device must be separated from the device before being handed over at a collection point. Please do not hand them in as well.
Disposing of batteries and rechargeable batteries in an environmentally friendly way
Batteries and rechargeable batteries (accumulators) also contain pollutants and resources. As with electrical appliances, every consumer is therefore legally obliged to take used batteries and rechargeable batteries to an approved collection point to have them recycled in an environmentally and resource-friendly way.
Batteries are marked with the following symbol, which means that they must not be disposed of with household waste.
Deletion of data
Before disposal, please bear in mind that you are responsible for deleting or removing all your personal data from the electrical device.