MAXCRAFT Sack Truck / Hand Trolley up to 200 kg
Perfect for hobby craftsmen - handy stair carts from MAXCRAFT!
Item number 43601240
MAXCRAFT Sack Truck / Hand Trolley up to 200 kg
Resilient stair sack truck for household and commercial use
This high-quality stair sack truck from the MAXCRAFT brand offers valuable services for a variety of purposes. It allows you to transport goods of up to 200 kg comfortably up or down stairs. Thanks to the three hard rubber wheels on each side, which alternate automatically, you can master every stair climb or descent effortlessly. The next time you move house you will definitely appreciate this transport truck. Furthermore, it will also prove useful, when you are transporting a larger number of crates up to a higher floor, whether for yourself or as part of your business. In many companies, this practical stair sack truck has become a standard part of their equipment, for example for logistics service providers. Due to the high-quality iron tube construction, you will be able to use this stair sack truck for many years, even under intensive use. You are investing in a durable tool.
With the sack truck you can transport heavy objects conveniently
The wheel train design makes transporting items up and down stairs much easier. This transport truck is characterised by other advantages. It impresses with its easy handling, which helps to protect your health. The height-adjustable iron frame helps with this, as you can adapt the sack truck perfectly to your height during a move or other activities. This will help you to avoid back pain. In addition, the ergonomic handles, made of solid plastic, guarantee a comfortable and secure grip. Once the work has been done, this stair sack truck has an additional advantage, namely that you can fold up the large loading area and stow the sack truck in a space-saving way, in the car as well as in your private home or business.
- Material: Iron and rubber
- Overall dimensions: Approx. 65 x 43 x 115 cm (LxWxH)
- Folded dimensions: Approx. 40 x 43 x 81 cm (LxWxH)
- Loading shovel dimensions: Approx. 24.8 x 31 cm (LxW)
- Wheel diameter: 16 cm
- First class workmanship
- The sack truck has a folding loading shovel and can be pushed together
- Simple and fast assembly thanks to the push-fit construction
- The practical 3-wheel system overcomes stairs easily
- Pre-installed eyelets let you secure loads with string
- Permissible load weight: Approx. 200 kg
- Tare weight: Approx. 13.8 kg
- TOTAL DIMENSIONS: The stair sack truck has dimensions of approx. 65 x 43 x 115 cm (LxWxH), a tare weight of approx. 13.8 kg and can easily carry heavy loads of up to 200 kg up stairs. The rubber handles ensure a comfortable grip while doing so
- AREAS OF APPLICATION: Whether you require the sack truck as a moving aid, for gardening or to transport other heavy loads, the many functionalities and practical design allow for a flexible scope of application
- 3-WHEEL SYSTEM: The stair sack truck is equipped with a practical 3-wheel system on each side. This technical design relieves strain on the back and ensures that transporting large objects on stairs is easy
- LOADING SHOVEL: The folding loading shovel has dimensions of approximately 24.8 x 31 cm (LxW), whereby large quantities in particular can be transported effortlessly. It does not matter, whether you are dealing with cardboard boxes, a washing machine or other bulky goods
- INDIVIDUALLY ADJUSTABLE: The transport truck can be slid together to a height of approx. 40 x 43 x 81 cm (LxWxH). As a result, it can be adjusted to suit each task perfectly. With the pre-installed eyelets large cargo can be additionally secured with string
These instructions are only intended and applicable for electronic products
Disposal instructions for old electrical equipment according to the law on electrical and electronic equipment (ElektroG):
Every consumer is legally obliged to dispose of old electrical equipment separately from household waste. Electrical devices are marked with the following symbol, which means that they must not be disposed of with household waste.
Old electrical equipment can be taken to an approved collection or disposal point. For example, this can be a local recycling centre or one for reusable material. Old electrical appliances are accepted free of charge and disposed of or processed in an environmentally friendly way.
Used batteries and rechargeable batteries that are not enclosed by the device must be separated from the device before being handed over at a collection point. Please do not hand them in as well.
Disposing of batteries and rechargeable batteries in an environmentally friendly way
Batteries and rechargeable batteries (accumulators) also contain pollutants and resources. As with electrical appliances, every consumer is therefore legally obliged to take used batteries and rechargeable batteries to an approved collection point to have them recycled in an environmentally and resource-friendly way.
Batteries are marked with the following symbol, which means that they must not be disposed of with household waste.
Deletion of data
Before disposal, please bear in mind that you are responsible for deleting or removing all your personal data from the electrical device.