Face Mask / Protection Mask - 2 Pieces
The mask has a protective effect of at least 95% against dusts that are harmful to health, mist and smoke. The filters also offer protection against solid and liquid particles (aerosols), as well as harmful substances.
With our masks you protect yourself and other people!
- Pack of 2
- Material: Non-woven fabric and melt-blown fabric
- 100% latex free and therefore non-toxic
- Marking: NR – the mask is not reusable (single-use mask)
- One size – the masks can be used by everyone
- The protective mask has a nose piece for better attachment
- Fits well around the face
- Wearing comfort – thanks to elastic ear loops
Note: The masks are not suitable for washing. After the life span, they must be disposed of.
- FACE MASK: The mask is made of non-woven and melt-blown fabric; it is 100% latex-free and non-toxic. The masks are supplied in packs of 2
- AREA OF APPLICATION: The face mask is ideal for mining, the chemical industry, wood processing, household chores (dust), animal hair, for handling softwood, glass fibres, metal, plastics (not PVC), oil mist
- WEARING COMFORT: Thanks to the new design, the halfmask fits well around the face and can also be adjusted using the nose clip. The elastic ear loops make the mask very comfortable to wear
- UNIVERSAL: Thanks to their uniform size and elastic ear loops, the breathing masks can be used optimally and without problems by everyone
- READY TO USE: The protective masks can be used immediately after unpacking. The masks can be easily folded up again for transport
These instructions are only intended and applicable for electronic products
Disposal instructions for old electrical equipment according to the law on electrical and electronic equipment (ElektroG):
Every consumer is legally obliged to dispose of old electrical equipment separately from household waste. Electrical devices are marked with the following symbol, which means that they must not be disposed of with household waste.
Old electrical equipment can be taken to an approved collection or disposal point. For example, this can be a local recycling centre or one for reusable material. Old electrical appliances are accepted free of charge and disposed of or processed in an environmentally friendly way.
Used batteries and rechargeable batteries that are not enclosed by the device must be separated from the device before being handed over at a collection point. Please do not hand them in as well.
Disposing of batteries and rechargeable batteries in an environmentally friendly way
Batteries and rechargeable batteries (accumulators) also contain pollutants and resources. As with electrical appliances, every consumer is therefore legally obliged to take used batteries and rechargeable batteries to an approved collection point to have them recycled in an environmentally and resource-friendly way.
Batteries are marked with the following symbol, which means that they must not be disposed of with household waste.
Deletion of data
Before disposal, please bear in mind that you are responsible for deleting or removing all your personal data from the electrical device.