MAXCRAFT Auto Darkening Welding Helmet Mask - 4 Sensors
Welding helmet: Protection against heat and sparks
A welding helmet has an extremely important function. It protects the head, and particularly the eyes, when carrying out processing techniques such as welding, cutting or grinding. Particles such as metal splinters or sparks from the welding mechanism are prevented from reaching the sensitive eye area, and are also kept away from the skin of the face and hair by a professional welding mask. Above all, safety, in the truest sense of the word, is the goal of a safety helmet with welding shield.
All common welding techniques are possible
Whether MIG, MAG or TIG: the helmets for welding work are precisely designed for the demanding challenges of these work techniques. They are suitable for use in industrial companies as well as in solar plants, where welding processes also form part of the traditional operating processes.
Good visibility and comfort
The visibility offered by these high-quality helmets is first-class. It has to be, because precise welding is an important prerequisite for a successful result. The viewing window is of generous dimensions. In addition, it has an automatic darkening function, which functions using solar cells. This means that a dazzling effect through individual regulation is almost impossible. This also protects the eyes and optimises the work result. A welding helmet must not be restrictive, as it must be possible to wear it for many hours a day. This is why modern helmet models are fully upholstered on the inside so that pressure points and feelings of tension do not arise from the outset. The weight is also an important factor in comfort: the helmets are truly lightweight and, thanks to their first-class ergonomics, do not interfere with your work.
Properties of the welding helmet:
- Material: PP (Polypropylene)
- Total size: approx. 34.9 x 23.7 x 22.4 cm
- Switching sensitivity: infinitely variable
- Powered by a solar-powered lithium battery (CR2450 600 mAh)
- Darkening on the outside of the helmet can be adjusted variably
- The support frame can be completely individually adjusted to the head size
- Suitable for all common welding techniques: MIG/MAG/TIG etc. as well as grinding.
- Field of vision: approx. 10 x 8.3 cm
- Filter size: approx. 13,3 x 11,4 x 1 cm
- Switchover reaction time from light to dark: 1/10000 sec
- Delay time: 0.1 - 0.8 sec
- Operating temperature: from: -20° C to 65° C
- UV / IR protection: DIN 16
- Light colour: DIN 4
- Dark colour: DIN 5 - DIN 9 / DIN 9 - DIN 13
- Eye and face protection equipment tested and approved according to EN 175
- Automatic welding protection filter tested and approved according to EN 379
- Classification according to EN 379: 1/1/1/2
- WELDING TECHNIQUES: This welding helmet protects you when carrying out welding, cutting or grinding and is suitable for all common welding techniques such as MIG/MAG/WIG/TIG etc. as well as grinding
- COMFORT: The helmet's support frame can be individually adjusted to the head size, the switching sensitivity is continuously adjustable, and darkening can be variably adjusted on the outside of the helmet
- DETAILS: Field of vision: approx. 10 x 8.3 cm, filter size: approx. 13.3 x 11.4 x 1 cm, switchover reaction time from light to dark: 1/10000 sec, delay time: 0.1 - 0.8 sec, operating temperature: -20° C to 65° C
- STANDARDS: UV / IR protection: DIN 16, light colour: DIN 4, dark colour: DIN 5 - DIN 9 / DIN 9 - DIN 13, tested and approved according to EN 175 and EN 379, classification according to EN 379: 1/1/1/2
- PROPERTIES: Total size: approx. 34.9 x 23.70 x 22.4 cm, material: PP (polypropylene), powered by a solar-powered lithium battery (CR2450 600 mAh)
These instructions are only intended and applicable for electronic products
Disposal instructions for old electrical equipment according to the law on electrical and electronic equipment (ElektroG):
Every consumer is legally obliged to dispose of old electrical equipment separately from household waste. Electrical devices are marked with the following symbol, which means that they must not be disposed of with household waste.
Old electrical equipment can be taken to an approved collection or disposal point. For example, this can be a local recycling centre or one for reusable material. Old electrical appliances are accepted free of charge and disposed of or processed in an environmentally friendly way.
Used batteries and rechargeable batteries that are not enclosed by the device must be separated from the device before being handed over at a collection point. Please do not hand them in as well.
Disposing of batteries and rechargeable batteries in an environmentally friendly way
Batteries and rechargeable batteries (accumulators) also contain pollutants and resources. As with electrical appliances, every consumer is therefore legally obliged to take used batteries and rechargeable batteries to an approved collection point to have them recycled in an environmentally and resource-friendly way.
Batteries are marked with the following symbol, which means that they must not be disposed of with household waste.
Deletion of data
Before disposal, please bear in mind that you are responsible for deleting or removing all your personal data from the electrical device.