SAMAX Cover for bike trailer - Black
Covering for children's bicycle trailer - protective cover lockable, also perfect for joggers
When you choose this covering for a children's bicycle trailer, you are opting for a high-quality model, which offers you many advantages. This includes reliable safety. Just close the cover together with the trailer and you can leave both alone for a while. Another advantage is the multi-functionality: The protective cover is ideal for classic wheel trailers and also for models with additional equipment for joggers.
Protective cover easy to assemble
No matter how many times you pull the protective cover over the trailer and take it off again: You lose almost no time. This is ensured by the easy assembly of this model. Just slip over the cover, pull the buckles tight and activate the drawstring: Everything is done already. Additional advantage: The safety cover is foldable and can therefore be stowed to save space.
Weatherproof protection for bicycle trailers
The covering is made of sturdy nylon fibre. The material is convincing with reliable UV protection, which greatly slows down the fading caused by sunlight. The cover is rainproof, so that the trailer remains nice and dry even in heavy rain. In addition, the nylon cover inspires with its very good resilience and excellent everyday practicality. Due to the long service life, with the purchase of the cover, you have taken care of a long period of time. Get it now.
- Material: 210 D nylon fibre
- Overall dimensions: approximately 100 x 120 x 110 cm (WxDxH)
- Total weight: approximately 0.95 kg
- Protects the bicycle trailer from rain, snow and other types of weather
- Water resistant, offers UV protection and is particularly tear-resistant
- Over cover is easy to use, washable and can be folded
- Easy to pull over
- Tieback and buckles for attaching
- With a bicycle chain, the covering with the trailer can be safely closed
- DIMENSIONS: The covering for the bicycle trailer has the dimensions of approximately 100 x 120 x 110 cm (WxDxH), a weight of about 0.95 kg and is made of extremely durable 210 D nylon fibre and thus intended for prolonged use
- SPECIAL PROTECTION: The protective cover is suitable for all kinds of weather conditions, whether in the spring, summer, autumn or winter; the cover is easy to use in any season and stows away when not in use
- MULTI-FUNCTIONAL: The cover is easy to handle, folds quickly and can be washed if necessary. The over cover is water resistant against rain and the UV protection withstands the effect of sun in the summer
- FIXING: With the drawstring and the buckles, you can fix the tarpaulin closely to the children's trailer in order to protect it perfectly from wind and weather
- PRACTICAL: The existing eyelets on the covering offer a decisive advantage. The trailer can, with the help of a bicycle chain, be closed together with the covering and thus complicates possible theft
These instructions are only intended and applicable for electronic products
Disposal instructions for old electrical equipment according to the law on electrical and electronic equipment (ElektroG):
Every consumer is legally obliged to dispose of old electrical equipment separately from household waste. Electrical devices are marked with the following symbol, which means that they must not be disposed of with household waste.
Old electrical equipment can be taken to an approved collection or disposal point. For example, this can be a local recycling centre or one for reusable material. Old electrical appliances are accepted free of charge and disposed of or processed in an environmentally friendly way.
Used batteries and rechargeable batteries that are not enclosed by the device must be separated from the device before being handed over at a collection point. Please do not hand them in as well.
Disposing of batteries and rechargeable batteries in an environmentally friendly way
Batteries and rechargeable batteries (accumulators) also contain pollutants and resources. As with electrical appliances, every consumer is therefore legally obliged to take used batteries and rechargeable batteries to an approved collection point to have them recycled in an environmentally and resource-friendly way.
Batteries are marked with the following symbol, which means that they must not be disposed of with household waste.
Deletion of data
Before disposal, please bear in mind that you are responsible for deleting or removing all your personal data from the electrical device.