Baby Vivo Children‘s Wooden Toy Shop with Ice cream compartment - FINN
The toy shop of Baby Vivo - guaranteed fun and a great joy for your little ones.
Item number 31221300
Baby Vivo Children‘s Wooden Toy Shop - FINN
A shop with detailed design for children
The shop is the ideal setting for the childlike game of trading goods. It serves as a sales stand for your children and can be individually equipped. A robust sales counter and a solid rear wall with several shelves, cupboards, and drawers form an ensemble that leaves nothing to be desired. A clock, attractive shop lettering, and a loving fruit and flower decor adorn the back wall. The special highlight of this multi-coloured children’s shop is the ice cream compartment with flap integrated into the counter.
High-quality market stall for small sellers
Children love to play shop. A shop offers them the opportunity to practise all work steps from tidying up and presenting the goods to selling and handling cash in a playful way. The shop provides many hours of fun and promotes role-playing games. With the help of the durable equipment, your little ones can simulate everyday shopping and learn to appreciate the value of different foods and products. They sell fruit and vegetables at their market stall and recommend products.
Child-friendly and functional design
The spacious sales stand has plenty of space for items of all kinds. Children will find plenty of space to store goods and present them to customers in an appealing way. Small ice cream sellers and cashiers can let their imagination and creativity run wild when setting up the shop. Your children take on the role of a sales clerk and learn what this profession is all about. Shop opening hours can be displayed using the clock. And when the children’s shop is temporarily closed again in the evening, your little sales clerks have the evening off and go to sleep satisfied.
The Baby Vivo Finn shop at a glance:
- Manufactured and certified according to EN 71-1 safety standards
- Material: MDF
- Total dimensions: approx. 70 x 82 x 110 cm (L x W x H)
- Counter height: approx. 56 cm, front counter depth: approx. 15 cm, rear counter depth: approx. 14.5 cm
- Including ice cream compartment for opening and closing
- 3 pull-out wooden drawers and 1 large cupboard
- 2 boards for drawing on with chalk
- 1 clock to set the business hours
- Multiple compartments and shelves that can be filled as desired during play
- First-class processing with rounded elements (thus no sharp edges)
- Particularly stable
- Weight: approx. 9 kg
- Age recommendation: from 3 years
ATTENTION: The Baby Vivo Finn shop with ice cream compartment is not suitable for children under 3 years.
ATTENTION: Use under the direct supervision of adults.* The toy shown in the pictures is not included.
- CHILDREN’S SHOP: The beautifully decorated Finn shop is made of sturdy MDF and lets children make their first attempts as small salespeople while guaranteeing long-lasting fun with role-playing
- ICE CREAM COMPARTMENT: The ice cream compartment offers a varied alternative to the usual fruit or vegetable stall because it transforms the market square into an ice cream parlour, among other things. Of course, the stand can also be used as a supermarket, organic shop, butcher’s, or fruit or vegetable stand
- SPACIOUS: With its countless compartments and storage possibilities as well as the 3 pull-out drawers made of wood and the large cupboard, children have enough possibilities to design and furnish their own shop according to their wishes
- PLAY WITHOUT WORRY: The shop has been manufactured and certified in accordance with EN 71-1 safety standards. It also features first-class workmanship with rounded elements (thus no sharp edges)
- EXTRAS: In addition to the special ice cream compartment, the market place offers a clock to set the opening times and 2 black boards to draw on with chalk. This allows your little ones to be particularly creative and let their imaginations run wild
These instructions are only intended and applicable for electronic products
Disposal instructions for old electrical equipment according to the law on electrical and electronic equipment (ElektroG):
Every consumer is legally obliged to dispose of old electrical equipment separately from household waste. Electrical devices are marked with the following symbol, which means that they must not be disposed of with household waste.
Old electrical equipment can be taken to an approved collection or disposal point. For example, this can be a local recycling centre or one for reusable material. Old electrical appliances are accepted free of charge and disposed of or processed in an environmentally friendly way.
Used batteries and rechargeable batteries that are not enclosed by the device must be separated from the device before being handed over at a collection point. Please do not hand them in as well.
Disposing of batteries and rechargeable batteries in an environmentally friendly way
Batteries and rechargeable batteries (accumulators) also contain pollutants and resources. As with electrical appliances, every consumer is therefore legally obliged to take used batteries and rechargeable batteries to an approved collection point to have them recycled in an environmentally and resource-friendly way.
Batteries are marked with the following symbol, which means that they must not be disposed of with household waste.
Deletion of data
Before disposal, please bear in mind that you are responsible for deleting or removing all your personal data from the electrical device.
Trustami Produktsiegel Widget