Makika Folding Room Divider - Mixed Blossom
Create your own private space - with Makika partitions.
Item number 43775622E
Makika Folding Room Divider - Mixed Blossom
Decorative 4-piece privacy screen for private areas
A partition is versatile and can be used as a room divider, changing room, or privacy screen. It is made of polyester and wood and consists of 4 parts, between which there are silver hinges. The pattern on the front and back is fitted with UV protection. Choose the room divider that best suits your personal taste and can be optimally integrated into your living, sleeping, or working area.
Indoor partition wall – foldable and flexible
The construction of our partition is quick and easy – once unfolded the room divider is already in place and protects against unwanted glances. If you only need the room divider temporarily, you can fold it up very comfortably after use. Once folded, it requires very little space and can easily be stowed anywhere. If you want to set up the room divider again in the same or a different place, this is possible and hassle-free at any time.
Room divider with varied patterns
All models are foldable and printed on both sides. The individual design of the partition is a highlight for every living room. Decide for yourself which pattern appeals to you the most. Thanks to the UV protection coating on the front of the partition wall, the pattern is protected for a long time and so it does not lose any contrast or colour.
Features of the Room Divider:
- Material: Wood, 100% polyester
- Total dimensions folded out: 160 x 2.5 x 180 cm (L x W x H)
- Dimensions folded: 40 x 2.5 x 180 cm (L x W x H)
- Foldable for space-saving storage
- Consists of 4 parts with silver hinges between the flaps
- UV protection on the front of the partition wall
- Printed on both sides
- Easy to transport
- Can be readily used in the bedroom, living room or study
- Simple and quick assembly
- Easy to clean
- Total weight of the Room Divider: 5.2 kg
Note: We recommend placing the divider on a smooth, flat surface.
WARNING: Do not install in humid areas or in areas with fire.
- PRIVACY: The 4-piece partition provides extensive protection so that you can easily maintain your privacy. Set up the partition so that curious eyes can no longer gain unwanted access
- VERSATILE: In many cases, it makes sense to subdivide larger rooms. This allows you to create a more homely atmosphere and get more privacy – just the way you want it
- FOLDABLE: Place the partition where you want to be undisturbed. If your needs have changed, simply collapse the room divider and relocate it to another location. With a net weight of 5.2 kg, the partition can easily be transported
- PRINTED ON BOTH SIDES: Each partition is printed with a visually appealing design on both the front and back. The UV-protected workmanship and the stable hold make this room divider a stylish accessory for your home
- VISUAL PROTECTION: Create a separate area where you can change. Place the partition wall in your bedroom, study, or living room as desired
These instructions are only intended and applicable for electronic products
Disposal instructions for old electrical equipment according to the law on electrical and electronic equipment (ElektroG):
Every consumer is legally obliged to dispose of old electrical equipment separately from household waste. Electrical devices are marked with the following symbol, which means that they must not be disposed of with household waste.
Old electrical equipment can be taken to an approved collection or disposal point. For example, this can be a local recycling centre or one for reusable material. Old electrical appliances are accepted free of charge and disposed of or processed in an environmentally friendly way.
Used batteries and rechargeable batteries that are not enclosed by the device must be separated from the device before being handed over at a collection point. Please do not hand them in as well.
Disposing of batteries and rechargeable batteries in an environmentally friendly way
Batteries and rechargeable batteries (accumulators) also contain pollutants and resources. As with electrical appliances, every consumer is therefore legally obliged to take used batteries and rechargeable batteries to an approved collection point to have them recycled in an environmentally and resource-friendly way.
Batteries are marked with the following symbol, which means that they must not be disposed of with household waste.
Deletion of data
Before disposal, please bear in mind that you are responsible for deleting or removing all your personal data from the electrical device.
Trustami Produktsiegel Widget