SAMAX Cool Bag for Foldable Hand Cart Offroad 42x19x24 cm - Black
The cooler bag, your summer companion for all outdoor activities
Summer, sun and the weekend: Now it is off to the countryside, the artificial bathing lake or the outdoor pool. Always there: the insulated bag, where the drinks and snacks, destined for the relaxing picnic in the open air, remain pleasantly cool. Lukewarm lemonade and melted chocolate biscuits can completely cloud over the cheerful summer mood. How good that the cooler bag has enough space to stow away and transport some tasty treats! It is sturdy, hard-wearing, easy-care and, by the way, also looks really great!
Not only the best for drinks and food
Not only mineral water and sandwiches need to be cooled. Often even sunscreen products or medicines needed while on a journey cannot tolerate heat. Moreover, it is well known that insect sting remedies work best when applied cool. The insulated bag is also - or just - the optimal storage and transport means for such items. Moreover, if you are planning a barbecue in your own garden, the cooler offers itself as a practical "storage" for barbecue sauces and mayonnaise!
Indispensable for every trip
The practical cooler box must always be with you, whether you are spending your holiday by the sea or rather prefer vacations in the mountains, It is as suitable for a leisurely lunch on the beach as it is for a picnic on a mountain heath and hiking with a child and an ice cream cone. Given its low intrinsic weight, it is good and comfortable to wear. Tip: The cooler bag is virtually a completely tailor-made fit for a SAMAX handcart. So ideal for happy family outings, the high-spirited Father's Day hike or other fun activities in summer temperatures!
- Material: Polyester
- Overall dimensions approximately 42 x 19 x 24 cm (LxWxH)
- Dimensions when folded together: approximately 42 x 19 x 7 cm (LxWxH)
- Max. Load weight: 20 kg
- Load volume: 19 L
- weight of the cooler bag approximately: 400 grams
- washable up to 30°
- Can be folded - thus easier to store
- With carrying handle and easy to carry
- Perfectly suitable for all SAMAX handcarts
- DIMENSIONS: The cooler bag has the dimensions of approximately 42 x 19 x 24 cm (LxWxH), is made of polyester and has a size of about 42 x 19 x 7 cm (LxWxH) in the folded state
- CARRYING CAPACITY: The cooler box has a capacity of up to 19 litres and can be loaded up to 20 kg. Due to the enormous carrying capacity, large quantities of food or drinks can be accommodated and carried
- PRACTICAL: Whether travelling, on holiday or just for a picnic, the cooler bag is a practical companion in many situations. It is easy to carry by the handle and takes up little space when folded
- CLEANING: Due to the materials used, the thermal bag is suitable for washing machines and can be washed at 30°. This is especially helpful for stains that are not easily wiped off
- HANDCARTS: The bag was made in a scaled fashion and therefore fits into all handcarts of the SAMAX brand. This bag is thus the ideal addition for leisure activities or travelling
These instructions are only intended and applicable for electronic products
Disposal instructions for old electrical equipment according to the law on electrical and electronic equipment (ElektroG):
Every consumer is legally obliged to dispose of old electrical equipment separately from household waste. Electrical devices are marked with the following symbol, which means that they must not be disposed of with household waste.
Old electrical equipment can be taken to an approved collection or disposal point. For example, this can be a local recycling centre or one for reusable material. Old electrical appliances are accepted free of charge and disposed of or processed in an environmentally friendly way.
Used batteries and rechargeable batteries that are not enclosed by the device must be separated from the device before being handed over at a collection point. Please do not hand them in as well.
Disposing of batteries and rechargeable batteries in an environmentally friendly way
Batteries and rechargeable batteries (accumulators) also contain pollutants and resources. As with electrical appliances, every consumer is therefore legally obliged to take used batteries and rechargeable batteries to an approved collection point to have them recycled in an environmentally and resource-friendly way.
Batteries are marked with the following symbol, which means that they must not be disposed of with household waste.
Deletion of data
Before disposal, please bear in mind that you are responsible for deleting or removing all your personal data from the electrical device.