Strattore BBQ Grill Cleaning Brush
BBQ is just fun - with the Strattore grills.
Item number 43872804
Strattore BBQ Grill Cleaning Brush
The grill brush for a barbecue outing without regret
What is better on a beautiful and sunny day than a barbecue with your loved ones or friends? You talk, laugh and cook in a relaxed atmosphere. Here the barbecue master can show off his skill. But what about after the barbecue? Now comes the moment that even diehard barbecue fans fear: cleaning it. Burnt-on grease and filthy racks pose a huge challenge to any barbecue lover and push some cleaning brushes to their limits. But not the Strattore barbecue brush.
This wire brush is not only sturdy, but also boasts an impressively clever 3 brush head. 360 degree cleaning is no problem for this brush. In practice, this means that you can clean several rack rungs at the same time - from all sides. Stubborn spots are conquered with the integrated scraper. Even hard-to-reach places can finally be reached easily with the Strattore barbecue brush. The trick here is that thanks to the ergonomic handle, you do not even have to expend much energy. With this barbecue brush, your barbecue is back in a flash, clean and ready for the next outing. The clever brush is suitable for any standard charcoal, gas or electric barbecue.
- Colour: silver and black
- Material: stainless steel, plastic, wire
- Total length: approx. 43 cm
- Brush head: 17 x 7 cm (LxW)
- Weight: approx. 350 g
- Multifunctional: 3 thick round bristles, rotates 360 °, integrated scraper
- Easy to clean
- Can be used on any barbecue
- Handy and ready to use
- BARBECUE BRUSH: The cleaning brush has a total length of 43 cm, with a weight of about 350 grams and can be used without any reservations for any common type of barbecue
- BRUSHHEAD: The head consists of 3 sturdy bristles, which are all around with wire, for the scraping of coarse residues, the brush has an integrated scraper on the back
- ROTATES 360 °: The barbecue brush has the practical advantage that it is 360 ° rotatable and can be reached by simply adjusting every corner and every angle in the grill, so that no place is omitted
- HANDY: The practical 3in1 function and the dynamic optics make the brush easy to handle and the grille can be cleaned without much effort and effort
- DURABLE: The materials used, such as the stainless steel, make it possible to preserve the brush for a longer period of time, so that it cleans just as well after repeated use as it did the first time
These instructions are only intended and applicable for electronic products
Disposal instructions for old electrical equipment according to the law on electrical and electronic equipment (ElektroG):
Every consumer is legally obliged to dispose of old electrical equipment separately from household waste. Electrical devices are marked with the following symbol, which means that they must not be disposed of with household waste.
Old electrical equipment can be taken to an approved collection or disposal point. For example, this can be a local recycling centre or one for reusable material. Old electrical appliances are accepted free of charge and disposed of or processed in an environmentally friendly way.
Used batteries and rechargeable batteries that are not enclosed by the device must be separated from the device before being handed over at a collection point. Please do not hand them in as well.
Disposing of batteries and rechargeable batteries in an environmentally friendly way
Batteries and rechargeable batteries (accumulators) also contain pollutants and resources. As with electrical appliances, every consumer is therefore legally obliged to take used batteries and rechargeable batteries to an approved collection point to have them recycled in an environmentally and resource-friendly way.
Batteries are marked with the following symbol, which means that they must not be disposed of with household waste.
Deletion of data
Before disposal, please bear in mind that you are responsible for deleting or removing all your personal data from the electrical device.