Makika Jewellery Box / Jewellery Storage with 2 Side Cases Arched Crocodile Grain Faux Leather - in Pink
Your jewellery will be well cared for - at home and on the road - in jewellery cases from Makika!
Item number 43777117
Makika Jewelry Box / Jewelry Storage with 2 Side Cases Arched Crocodile Grain Faux Leather - in Pink
Practical jewellery cases from Makika!
Neatly arranged jewellery storage - what could be better than these elegant and spacious make-up cases from Makika. In the drawers of the jewellery case, numerous jewels can be stored. If necessary, you can also store your make-up utensils here. Since all jewellery cases need a mirror, they are suitable as a companion for the entire styling process.
Keep your jewelry safely stored away when on the road!
The jewellery cases are a great choice not only because of their spaciousness, but also thanks to their attractive design. The high-quality, sophisticated artificial leather used to create the make-up cases is available in different colours. So surely everyone will find a jewellery case that matches their interior. The built-in mirrors increase functionality, helping you to make your jewels look just right. Thanks to the handle, the jewellery cases can also be transported easily when traveling or moving house.
The practical and well thought-out levels make jewellery storage even easier. In addition to the available compartments and drawers, some of our jewellery cases also have another case for removal. This allows you to take your most important utensils with you when traveling, or to use this case separately. Since most of the available make-up cases are also lockable, your jewellery will be secure against unauthorised access.
Multiple applications - not just for jewellery!
The jewellery cases are spacious enough to accommodate many jewels. They have different storage possibilities for neat arrangement of rings, bracelets, necklaces, watches or brooches. In addition, some jewellery cases have opening sides, thus providing additional space for storing small items. Makika's jewellery and make-up cases will provide your jewellery with secure storage in a brilliant design.
Characteristics of the Makika Jewellery boxes:
- Overall size of jewellery case approx.: 28 x 18 x 18 cm (LxWxH)
- Dimensions of the separate jewellery case approx.: 13,5 x 15 cm (LxW)
- Material: PU artificial leather and velvet
- Spacious jewellery case with many compartments and 2 Drawers
- Extra slots for ear studs, earrings and rings
- Drawers are partly divided, additional small drawers at the top
- 2 removable side pockets provide hidden extra space
- Separate small jewellery case available for on the road
- Lock with 2 keys included
- Space saving jewellery case with 2 drawers in pink, dimensions approx.: 28 x 18 x 18 cm (LxWxH)
- Material: PU artificial leather and velvet ensure a long-lasting crocodile style look and are easy to clean
- Multiple different storage possibilities provide a lot of space for bracelets, earrings, chains or rings
- Multifunctional: a small separate jewellery box for traveling is also available
- Practical and safe on the go: a lock with 2 keys included in the delivery / We do not deliver to Channel Islands, Isle of Wight, Isle of Man
These instructions are only intended and applicable for electronic products
Disposal instructions for old electrical equipment according to the law on electrical and electronic equipment (ElektroG):
Every consumer is legally obliged to dispose of old electrical equipment separately from household waste. Electrical devices are marked with the following symbol, which means that they must not be disposed of with household waste.
Old electrical equipment can be taken to an approved collection or disposal point. For example, this can be a local recycling centre or one for reusable material. Old electrical appliances are accepted free of charge and disposed of or processed in an environmentally friendly way.
Used batteries and rechargeable batteries that are not enclosed by the device must be separated from the device before being handed over at a collection point. Please do not hand them in as well.
Disposing of batteries and rechargeable batteries in an environmentally friendly way
Batteries and rechargeable batteries (accumulators) also contain pollutants and resources. As with electrical appliances, every consumer is therefore legally obliged to take used batteries and rechargeable batteries to an approved collection point to have them recycled in an environmentally and resource-friendly way.
Batteries are marked with the following symbol, which means that they must not be disposed of with household waste.
Deletion of data
Before disposal, please bear in mind that you are responsible for deleting or removing all your personal data from the electrical device.
Trustami Produktsiegel Widget