MAXCRAFT Heavy Duty 5 Tier Corner Shelving Unit 875 kg - Silver
Robust, multi-purpose, heavy-duty storage rack
This sturdy metal storage rack is ideal for storage in workshops, cellars and garages. For a low price, you can buy a heavy-duty storage rack that carries a load of up to 875 kilograms with its five MDF removable shelves. Heavy tools, consumable supplies for craftsmen and home DIY-ers, animal feed: you can stow all this and many other utensils clearly in this basement rack. At the same time, plastic feet ensure that the rack remains secure and doesn't slip. Despite its impressive load capacity, this workshop shelving unit is light and can be easily transported and moved. Its impressive load capacity is thanks to the high-quality materials it is made from and its clever construction.
Flexible, plug-in, boltless shelving
This storage rack comes as a plug-in system, which brings with it a significant advantage: there are many ways it can be used. First of all, you decide where to position the five removable shelves. This guarantees flexibility. If you want to store a large-dimension item in the heavy-duty rack, adjust the distances between the shelves accordingly. Secondly, you can turn this workshop shelving unit into a workbench by assembling the components side by side. On the upper level, you work at an ideal height, and then the lower surfaces are for storage. Whether you use this plug-in system as a basement shelving unit or as a workbench with storage shelves, the following is true in both cases: you assemble the plug-in rack in just a few simple steps; assembly and subsequent modifications are performed in a flash.
- Material: Galvanized steel, E1 MDF
- Dimensions: 70 x 180 x 40 cm (WxHxD)
- Weight: 14 kg
- Load capacity per storage shelf: 175 kg
- Total load capacity: 875 kg
- Thickness of the bottom panels: 4 mm
- The 5 shelves can be set up in a variety of ways
- No screws are required for assembly -> easy to put together
- Extremely stable construction
- Can be converted into a workbench (see picture)
Appropriate hammer and gloves for construction included. Also included are screws for wall-mounting.
- HEAVY-DUTY RACK: the entire heavy-duty rack is assembled without using a single screw. The galvanised steel ensures a robust hold. The overall dimensions of the rack are 70 x 180 x 40 cm (WxHxD)
- 5 SHELF BASES: a total of 5 MDF shelf bases can be installed, each of which can handle 175 kg. The maximum load capacity of the storage rack is 875 kg. Although the weight should be distributed equally across the individual shelves
- EASY ASSEMBLY: to make assembly easy, a pair of gloves are provided along with the rack to ensure protection during construction as well as a rubber hammer, which you can use to assemble the rack safely and sturdily
- SET-UP POSSIBILITIES: the plug-in shelving unit can be set up as required. So, you can set it up as a single rack or as a two-piece, side by side. Likewise, it is very quickly transformed into a workbench
- APPLICATION: In order to create order and accommodate heavy loads, there is no better alternative than a heavy-duty rack. It can be used in many places, like the basement, the garage, or even in hobby rooms
These instructions are only intended and applicable for electronic products
Disposal instructions for old electrical equipment according to the law on electrical and electronic equipment (ElektroG):
Every consumer is legally obliged to dispose of old electrical equipment separately from household waste. Electrical devices are marked with the following symbol, which means that they must not be disposed of with household waste.
Old electrical equipment can be taken to an approved collection or disposal point. For example, this can be a local recycling centre or one for reusable material. Old electrical appliances are accepted free of charge and disposed of or processed in an environmentally friendly way.
Used batteries and rechargeable batteries that are not enclosed by the device must be separated from the device before being handed over at a collection point. Please do not hand them in as well.
Disposing of batteries and rechargeable batteries in an environmentally friendly way
Batteries and rechargeable batteries (accumulators) also contain pollutants and resources. As with electrical appliances, every consumer is therefore legally obliged to take used batteries and rechargeable batteries to an approved collection point to have them recycled in an environmentally and resource-friendly way.
Batteries are marked with the following symbol, which means that they must not be disposed of with household waste.
Deletion of data
Before disposal, please bear in mind that you are responsible for deleting or removing all your personal data from the electrical device.