Makika Shoe Rack 5 Tier - Black
Metal shoe shelves for every interior design
For many, it is not only the selection of shoes that is a questions of style. What could be better than displaying your shoe collection in a decorative shelving system? From rustic wooden shelves to metal shoe racks – modern shoe shelves leave nothing to be desired. Here you will find the right shoe rack for every taste and every space requirement.
The shoe rack as a decorative arrangement system
Shoe shelves put your shoes in the best light and ensure order in your corridor. The classic shoe rack is equipped with several shelves or compartments so that the shoes you are looking for are always quickly at hand. Depending on the size of the room, shoe racks can be in vertical or horizontal format. With a narrow shelving system, you make optimum use of small wall surfaces. Low shoe racks are also easily accessible for children. Especially handy: Several shoe shelves can be stacked on top of each other.
From straightforward to extravagant: Shoe stands for every taste
When it comes to design, modern shoe shelves leave nothing to be desired. From wooden shelves to modern metal shoe racks, you will find numerous ideas to match your existing interior design. Metal shoe shelves in simple colours such as white or black are particularly popular. There are also more extravagant shoe shelves for those looking for something a bit less conventional. Many shoe shelves are available in several formats and can be combined as desired with wardrobes in the same design.
- Colour: black
- Material: iron, plastic
- Sufficient space for 15 men’s or 20 women’s shoes
- Overall dimensions: approx. 74 × 30.7 × 104 cm (W × D × H)
- Depth per storage compartment: approx. 30.7 cm
- Distance between levels: approx. 20 cm
- Maximum load capacity per compartment: approx. 10 kg
- Height adjustable feet
- Simple construction, highly stable shoe rack
- Total weight: approx. 5.7 kg
- MODERN SHOE RACK: This modern shelf offers enough space to store 15 men’s shoes or 20 women’s shoes and fits into every hallway thanks to its high-quality design and slim dimensions of approx. 74 × 30.7 × 104 cm (W × D × H)
- STORAGE COMPARTMENTS: Each of the five storage grids included can be loaded up to a maximum of 10 kg. These are perfect for storing slippers, trainers, boots, or high heels
- FUNCTION: The shelf is conveniently designed so that every person in the household can readily reach his or her shoes. The feet of the shelf can be individually adjusted in height to compensate for any unevenness in the floor
- DURABLE: This shoe rack is made of iron and, unlike old-fashioned plastic shelves, is designed for long-term use in your home. The high-quality appearance speaks for itself
- QUICKLY ASSEMBLED: Through simply plugging and screwing, the shoe rack can be quickly assembled. Save time and nerves by purchasing a shoe rack from Makika
These instructions are only intended and applicable for electronic products
Disposal instructions for old electrical equipment according to the law on electrical and electronic equipment (ElektroG):
Every consumer is legally obliged to dispose of old electrical equipment separately from household waste. Electrical devices are marked with the following symbol, which means that they must not be disposed of with household waste.
Old electrical equipment can be taken to an approved collection or disposal point. For example, this can be a local recycling centre or one for reusable material. Old electrical appliances are accepted free of charge and disposed of or processed in an environmentally friendly way.
Used batteries and rechargeable batteries that are not enclosed by the device must be separated from the device before being handed over at a collection point. Please do not hand them in as well.
Disposing of batteries and rechargeable batteries in an environmentally friendly way
Batteries and rechargeable batteries (accumulators) also contain pollutants and resources. As with electrical appliances, every consumer is therefore legally obliged to take used batteries and rechargeable batteries to an approved collection point to have them recycled in an environmentally and resource-friendly way.
Batteries are marked with the following symbol, which means that they must not be disposed of with household waste.
Deletion of data
Before disposal, please bear in mind that you are responsible for deleting or removing all your personal data from the electrical device.