MAXCRAFT stainless steel Trash Can - 30L (8 Gallon)
Space-saving waste bin in an attractive stainless steel design
This robust waste bin comes in a decorative casing made of matt stainless steel. The base is set in a stable, non-slip plastic jacket. The generously dimensioned pedal on the front is made of shiny stainless steel and shaped like a filled-in stirrup. If you step on it once, the lid of the rubbish bin opens, and it closes again when you take your foot away. On top of that, the pedal bin has an inner bin made of high-quality plastic. This makes it easier to handle residues hygienically and is easy to wash out. There are recessed grips on both sides to carry it by. They enable you to take it to the main rubbish container for collection and back to the location of the waste bin, in the kitchen or bathroom, for example.
For tailor-made waste separation
Different quantities amass for each of the various waste types. In a fixed waste separation system, however, the integrated rubbish bins are often the same size. In addition, the number of waste bins provided within a casing often does not match the number required for proper waste separation. This bin, on the other hand, with its stirrup-shaped pedal, can be integrated into your waste sorting as a separate addition as needed. The waste bin is not only visually appealing though. It is also shaped so that it can easily be accommodated in your kitchen or bathroom. This is achieved thanks to a wide front alongside a shallow depth. This enables a high capacity despite the small amount of floor space taken up.
Properties of the MAXCRAFT waste bin:
- Material: stainless steel and plastic, therefore does not rust and is easy to clean
- Capacity: 30 litres
- Overall dimensions: approx. 34.5 x 32.5 x 61.5 cm (LxWxH)
- Separate disposal thanks to removable container
- Lid opens silently by pedal mechanism
- Built-in automatic soft close
- Very stable
- Space-saving design
- Non-slip pedals
- Weight: approx. 4.7 kg
- SPACE-SAVING: The waste bin from MAXCRAFT has the overall dimensions 34.5 x 32.5 x 61.5 cm (LxWxH) and a weight of approx.4.7 kg, which means it can be elegantly placed anywhere while taking up the minimum space
- AUTOMATIC SOFT CLOSE: The pedal mechanism allows the lid to be opened silently, and thanks to the automatic soft close, the bin will also gently close again. The pedal bin has a total volume of 30 litres
- PRACTICAL: The inner container can be removed separately from the casing, making it easier to take the rubbish out. This also makes the rubbish bin and container very easy to clean
- HIGH QUALITY: The casing of the waste system is made of resilient stainless steel, the individual container is constructed of high-quality, scratch-resistant plastic, and the pedal has been manufactured so as to be extra sturdy
- FLEXIBLE APPLICATION: This rubbish bin can be used anywhere – whether in the kitchen, the bathroom or the office – and thanks to the lid that comes with it, most smells are optimally contained
These instructions are only intended and applicable for electronic products
Disposal instructions for old electrical equipment according to the law on electrical and electronic equipment (ElektroG):
Every consumer is legally obliged to dispose of old electrical equipment separately from household waste. Electrical devices are marked with the following symbol, which means that they must not be disposed of with household waste.
Old electrical equipment can be taken to an approved collection or disposal point. For example, this can be a local recycling centre or one for reusable material. Old electrical appliances are accepted free of charge and disposed of or processed in an environmentally friendly way.
Used batteries and rechargeable batteries that are not enclosed by the device must be separated from the device before being handed over at a collection point. Please do not hand them in as well.
Disposing of batteries and rechargeable batteries in an environmentally friendly way
Batteries and rechargeable batteries (accumulators) also contain pollutants and resources. As with electrical appliances, every consumer is therefore legally obliged to take used batteries and rechargeable batteries to an approved collection point to have them recycled in an environmentally and resource-friendly way.
Batteries are marked with the following symbol, which means that they must not be disposed of with household waste.
Deletion of data
Before disposal, please bear in mind that you are responsible for deleting or removing all your personal data from the electrical device.