SAMAX Suitcase "City" in different colors and sizes (M, L or XL)
Travel suitcase - the functional and chic companion for a weekend break or holiday
Hauling heavy suitcases is a thing of the past. The modern wheeled suitcase or trolley is robust, yet lightweight. Choose from a range of suitcases: for a weekend break, business trip or holiday, our specially tailored styles will win you over with their functions and features.
Compact and bijou - travel suitcase for a business trip or short break
Designed as carry-on luggage, this suitcase complies with most airlines' regulations. These handy designs are also suitable for short trips. Whether you opt for a hard case or the textile variant is up to you. Together with a matching rolling suitcase available in various sizes, it creates a complete luggage set that prepares you for all eventualities.
Rolling suitcase - for relaxed and easy travel
Especially with larger suitcases, choosing a wheeled suitcase is well advised. It's best to choose one with four wheels, allowing it to be transported easily, even with a full, heavy load. Frequent flyers swear by sturdy hard-shell suitcases. Here, quality pays off: suitcases and contents arrive safely at your holiday destination. If you wish, you can also secure your suitcase with a luggage belt.
Travel suitcase - fashionable and functional
Variety is the spice of life, especially when it comes to the outer appearance of the suitcase. A plastic shell moulded into various structures and available in fashionable colours sets your suitcase apart. A high-quality suitcase also benefits from a well-thought-out interior. Shoe storage, netting, wall dividers and many other details make it easy to keep things organised. Your trolley or wheeled suitcase becomes a mobile wardrobe that accompanies you all the way to your holiday destination.
Single Suitcase (M, L or XL):
- Colour: Black, Silver or Rose Gold
- Material: ABS plastic
- Combination lock with adjustable code (no TSA lock)
- All 4 double casters can be rotated 360°
- Includes pull-out telescopic handle
- 2 extra handles for easy carrying
- 4 extra rubber feet let you set the suitcase down
- Cross belt fitted inside
- The suitcases can be stored inside each other
- Suitcase M dimensions: approx. 33 x 22 x 55 cm (WxDxH)
- Volume: 45 L
- Weight: approx. 3 kg
- Suitcase L dimensions: approx. 39 x 26 x 64 cm (WxDxH)
- Volume: 80 L
- Weight: approx. 3.3 kg
- Suitcase XL dimensions: approx. 45 x 29 x 73 cm (WxDxH)
- Volume: 115 L
- Weight: approx. 3.8 kg
- TRAVEL SUITCASE: Choose the right SAMAX travel suitcase for you, from a range of sizes - M 55 cm, L 64 cm or XL 73 cm. Once you have picked out the right size and placed your order, you can set off on your next holiday or short break with peace of mind
- COMFORT: The handy telescopic pole is easy to pull out and push back in. There are also two extra carrying handles attached to the sides, which let you carry the case in any position
- SAFETY: If the zips are inserted into the high-quality combination lock, the hard case can only be opened with the correct numerical code. The code can of course be set to your preference
- MATERIAL: Thanks to its tough ABS plastic shell, this hard suitcase set is extremely resistant to impacts and scratches. The travel suitcase set is therefore a great choice for prolonged use
- EXTRAS: The spacious interior features a cross belt that offers ample space to accommodate your clothes and other valuables. The sturdy double castors allow the case to glide smoothly over all floor surfaces and the 4 extra rubber feet let you easily set the suitcase down anywhere you wish
These instructions are only intended and applicable for electronic products
Disposal instructions for old electrical equipment according to the law on electrical and electronic equipment (ElektroG):
Every consumer is legally obliged to dispose of old electrical equipment separately from household waste. Electrical devices are marked with the following symbol, which means that they must not be disposed of with household waste.
Old electrical equipment can be taken to an approved collection or disposal point. For example, this can be a local recycling centre or one for reusable material. Old electrical appliances are accepted free of charge and disposed of or processed in an environmentally friendly way.
Used batteries and rechargeable batteries that are not enclosed by the device must be separated from the device before being handed over at a collection point. Please do not hand them in as well.
Disposing of batteries and rechargeable batteries in an environmentally friendly way
Batteries and rechargeable batteries (accumulators) also contain pollutants and resources. As with electrical appliances, every consumer is therefore legally obliged to take used batteries and rechargeable batteries to an approved collection point to have them recycled in an environmentally and resource-friendly way.
Batteries are marked with the following symbol, which means that they must not be disposed of with household waste.
Deletion of data
Before disposal, please bear in mind that you are responsible for deleting or removing all your personal data from the electrical device.