zoomundo Folding Dog Ramp - Black
Dog ramp with anti-slip coating: the ideal entry aid
The ramp can easily be placed unfolded at the boot opening of your vehicle and makes it easier for your dog to get inside. The boarding aid is ideally suited for older animals with limited movement options. As a result, your beloved four-legged friend does not have to strain too hard when getting in. It can easily walk in the vehicle instead of jumping. Its back and joints are spared. The dog ramp is an excellent solution for dogs with hip problems or animals that have just undergone surgery. Thanks to the non-slip coating, your four-legged friend's paws will not slide off.
Can be folded to save space when stowed
Because the ramp is hinged, it can be assembled and disassembled in a few simple steps. You can easily stow the folding ramp in the vehicle and save space until it is needed again. Thanks to the easy-care material, it is also easy to clean with a wet cloth or a hose. This is especially useful if your dog has used the folding ramp with dirty paws after a long walk in the woods. The boarding aid for dogs offers many advantages in everyday life and travel. It also allows old, weak, or sick animals to travel with you in the car. Your pet does not have to do without walks in more remote areas and can accompany you on vacation. It can also get into the vehicle without difficulty when it is time to visit the vet.
- Material: Polypropylene
- Dimensions: approx. 151.5 × 40 × 15.5 cm (L×W×H)
- Dimensions folded: approx. 79.5 × 40 × 20 cm (L×W×H)
- Facilitates access to the vehicle for sick and older animals
- Anti-slip coating
- Easy to clean
- Weight: 3.6 kg
- Maximum load capacity: 75 kg
- DOG RAMP: the foldable dog light is approx. 151.5 × 40 × 15.5 cm (L×W×H) and can withstand a load of up to 75 kg, which also makes it suitable for larger dogs
- ANTI-SLIP: the anti-slip coating provides a solid grip when your dog enters and exits the vehicle and also provides a pleasant feeling on the paws
- PRACTICAL: this dog ramp is especially good for older or sick dogs because the animal can climb into the car without great effort, and the joints are largely relieved
- FOLDABLE: the dog ramp can be folded to a handy size of approx. 79.5 × 40 × 20 cm (L×W×H) and easily stowed in the car thanks to its low weight of 3.6 kg
- CLEANING: if some dirt remains on the ramp, it can be easily removed with a damp cloth or sprayed off with a hose
These instructions are only intended and applicable for electronic products
Disposal instructions for old electrical equipment according to the law on electrical and electronic equipment (ElektroG):
Every consumer is legally obliged to dispose of old electrical equipment separately from household waste. Electrical devices are marked with the following symbol, which means that they must not be disposed of with household waste.
Old electrical equipment can be taken to an approved collection or disposal point. For example, this can be a local recycling centre or one for reusable material. Old electrical appliances are accepted free of charge and disposed of or processed in an environmentally friendly way.
Used batteries and rechargeable batteries that are not enclosed by the device must be separated from the device before being handed over at a collection point. Please do not hand them in as well.
Disposing of batteries and rechargeable batteries in an environmentally friendly way
Batteries and rechargeable batteries (accumulators) also contain pollutants and resources. As with electrical appliances, every consumer is therefore legally obliged to take used batteries and rechargeable batteries to an approved collection point to have them recycled in an environmentally and resource-friendly way.
Batteries are marked with the following symbol, which means that they must not be disposed of with household waste.
Deletion of data
Before disposal, please bear in mind that you are responsible for deleting or removing all your personal data from the electrical device.
Trustami Produktsiegel Widget