Baby Vivo Kids Swing / Garden Swing - Double Swing up to 80 kg
Swing: the children's classic in many variations
The children's swing can often be the finishing touch for the garden area, to make your little rascals happy. Available as a single or double swing, it is manufactured on a stable metal base. This ensures the safety and long lasting durability of the swing. In addition, the weatherproof material is ideal for setting up in the garden or on the playground. You can learn more about this high-quality garden swing here.
Fun & games with the playground swing
A swing is a versatile toy for undisturbed leisure time fun. In addition to the game function, this versatile play device offers even more advantages. Swinging trains the sense of balance and at the same time provides a better physical feeling in the long run. This also facilitates a better assessment of physical relationships, as the children are able to estimate exactly how much effort they can put into reaching a certain height over time. Nowadays, many children already suffer from stress and consequently struggle with concentration difficulties. The steady rhythm of the swinging calms, promotes optimal relaxation and thus provides more balance for the children.
Swing seat in plastic
The seat of the swing is made of light and easily washable plastic material. The suspension is safely designed and offers you a further advantage: the adjustable ropes allow the play equipment to grow with your child, so to speak, and can therefore give genuine pleasure for a long time. You can decide according to your own desires how long the ropes are set and how high the swing seat should float above the ground so that the children's legs can easily reach the ground. So the little ones can also have fun on their swings in the garden area without assistance.
The Baby Vivo double swing at a glance:
- Made of high quality and durable metal
- Overall dimensions: approx. 139 x 266 x 203 cm (LxWxH)
- Seat dimensions: approx. 13 x 40 x 4.5 cm (LxWxH)
- The plastic seat is held in place by strong ropes
- First-class workmanship using only rounded components (no sharp edges)
- Simple and fast assembly by fitting and screwing
- Permissible load weight per swing: approx. 40 kg and 80 kg total
- Weight of the swing: approx. 19 kg
- This model must be sealed with concrete in the floor. (Concrete not included in the package)
- Assembly is required
- Age recommendation: suitable for children from 3 years of age
Please never leave your children unattended. This model is suitable for two children
Warning: only for domestic use.
Warning: Not suitable for children under 36 months.
- OVERALL DIMENSIONS: The Baby Vivo swing is made of metal, measures approx. 139 x 266 x 203 cm (LxWxH) and weighs approx. 19 kg
- SEAT: The seat of the swing is made of plastic, measures approx. 13 x 40 x 4.5 cm (LxWxH) and is held in place by two sturdy ropes
- DESIGN: The swing frame is suitable for two children and can be loaded up to a maximum weight of 40 kg per swing
- PLAY & FUN: With the garden swing, children from the age of 3 can pursue a sporting activity and train their sense of balance in a practical way
- DELIVERY: The complete swing set is included in the delivery, requires self-assembly. The concrete must be purchased separately
These instructions are only intended and applicable for electronic products
Disposal instructions for old electrical equipment according to the law on electrical and electronic equipment (ElektroG):
Every consumer is legally obliged to dispose of old electrical equipment separately from household waste. Electrical devices are marked with the following symbol, which means that they must not be disposed of with household waste.
Old electrical equipment can be taken to an approved collection or disposal point. For example, this can be a local recycling centre or one for reusable material. Old electrical appliances are accepted free of charge and disposed of or processed in an environmentally friendly way.
Used batteries and rechargeable batteries that are not enclosed by the device must be separated from the device before being handed over at a collection point. Please do not hand them in as well.
Disposing of batteries and rechargeable batteries in an environmentally friendly way
Batteries and rechargeable batteries (accumulators) also contain pollutants and resources. As with electrical appliances, every consumer is therefore legally obliged to take used batteries and rechargeable batteries to an approved collection point to have them recycled in an environmentally and resource-friendly way.
Batteries are marked with the following symbol, which means that they must not be disposed of with household waste.
Deletion of data
Before disposal, please bear in mind that you are responsible for deleting or removing all your personal data from the electrical device.