Baby Vivo Set Children's Activity Table with 2 Chairs made of Wood - Maurice in Dark Blue
Baby Vivo´s activity table with 2 chairs - guaranteed fun and a great pleasure for your little one.
Item number 34532754
Baby Vivo Children's Activity Table with 2 Chairs made of Wood - Maurice in Dark Blue
Kids' table and chair set with great features
Boredom doesn't stand a chance in your child's bedroom with this kids' table and chair set! It boasts several exciting functions and offers almost limitless possibilities for keeping children busy. Parents will also be pleased because the built-in toy boxes keep everything neat and tidy. Say goodbye to all those discussions about whose turn it is to do the "annoying" cleaning up.
1 table, 2 chairs and lots of fun
Children love to let their imaginations run wild. And that's a good thing because not only do activities like painting and doing arts and crafts promote creativity, they also improve motor skills. The kids' set made of wood provides unlimited fun and playtime with its child-friendly design, high-quality workmanship and sophisticated details. Whether it is used for creating small "works of art", looking at colourful picture books, doing puzzles or putting together building blocks, the kids' table and chair set will quickly become a much-loved centrepiece in your child's room. The rotatable tabletop is an absolute highlight. It really does seem to have magical powers because it can be transformed into a practical blackboard that can be used for drawing at the drop of a hat. All your children need is coloured chalk and the fun can begin.
Cleaning up becomes child's play
All the painting and crafting utensils and toys can be neatly tucked away in the practical toy boxes just before bedtime. It goes without saying that the boxes are very easy to detach. They are extremely stable and very spacious, yet they do not take up extra space as they are located directly under the seats of the 2 chairs. This makes the kids' table and chair set a perfect solution even for smaller children's rooms!
Because safety is the top priority
The delightful kids' set is made of first-class wood and is free of harmful substances, of course. All the corners and edges are round, which means there is no risk of injury and the little ones can make themselves comfortable in their new favourite place without being in any danger. By the way: The kids' table and chair set is also great for eating! Together with your dearest friend or your best buddy, for example.
Features of the Maurice children's seating set:
- Material: MDF, nonwoven fabric
- Total table dimensions: approx. 60 x 60 x 48 cm (LxWxH)
- Dimensions per chair: approx. 30 x 28.5 x 52.5 cm (LxWxH)
- Dimensions per fabric box: approx. 25 x 23 x 12 cm (LxWxH)
- Multifunctional: sitting, eating, playing, painting, handicrafts etc.
- A removable fabric box under each chair enables quickly tidying up and stowing away toys
- Rotating table top: The table top can be turned and used as either a black or white board
- First-class workmanship with rounded elements without sharp edges
- Age recommendation: Suitable for children from 3 years of age
- Weight: approx. 16,3 kg
- Max. seat load: approx. 50 kg
- ROTATABLE TABLETOP: It can be turned into a board for drawing on in the blink of an eye. This is a particular advantage for toddlers who don't have a lot of staying power when it comes to activities yet
- TOY BOXES: No more discussions about cleaning up in the evenings! Just clear the table and put everything in the two boxes under the chairs
- VERSATILE USE: The kids' table and chair set can be used for arts and crafts and painting, for playing, building things, doing puzzles and, of course, for eating
- CHILD-FRIENDLY AND SAFE: The set has rounded edges and is suitable for children aged three and up thanks to its compact dimensions
- MEASURES: Total table dimensions: approx. 60 x 60 x 48 cm (LxWxH), dimensions per chair: approx. 30 x 28.5 x 52.5 cm (LxWxH), dimensions per fabric box: approx. 25 x 23 x 12 cm (LxWxH), material: MDF, nonwoven fabric
These instructions are only intended and applicable for electronic products
Disposal instructions for old electrical equipment according to the law on electrical and electronic equipment (ElektroG):
Every consumer is legally obliged to dispose of old electrical equipment separately from household waste. Electrical devices are marked with the following symbol, which means that they must not be disposed of with household waste.
Old electrical equipment can be taken to an approved collection or disposal point. For example, this can be a local recycling centre or one for reusable material. Old electrical appliances are accepted free of charge and disposed of or processed in an environmentally friendly way.
Used batteries and rechargeable batteries that are not enclosed by the device must be separated from the device before being handed over at a collection point. Please do not hand them in as well.
Disposing of batteries and rechargeable batteries in an environmentally friendly way
Batteries and rechargeable batteries (accumulators) also contain pollutants and resources. As with electrical appliances, every consumer is therefore legally obliged to take used batteries and rechargeable batteries to an approved collection point to have them recycled in an environmentally and resource-friendly way.
Batteries are marked with the following symbol, which means that they must not be disposed of with household waste.
Deletion of data
Before disposal, please bear in mind that you are responsible for deleting or removing all your personal data from the electrical device.
Trustami Produktsiegel Widget