Baby Vivo Baby High Chair 4in1 Infant Feeding Seat - Leo in Mint Green
Highest quality and safety for your child - having meals together will be a pleasure!
Item number 34532611E
Baby Vivo Baby High Chair 2in1 Infant Feeding Seat - Leo in Mint Green
Comfortable, practical, versatile
There is virtually nothing more pleasant than tending to furnishings for babies and children. However, one always does this with the knowledge that those dear little ones will soon outgrow their beautiful clothes and beautiful little shoes again. But there are also practical things that continue to develop as children grow. Such as our high chair, for example. With this practical piece of children's furniture, you start off with a baby’s high chair, which then becomes a children’s high chair, only to then stand as a normal chair at the table at the end of its career accompanying your child through its development.
How is that supposed to work?
It's very simple. Our high chair is designed so as to always be able to be used in a way that is appropriate to the situation in question, in line with different requirements and phases of development. It starts with the fact that our high chair is easy as pie to assemble. The tray is of course removable and can be fixed in two positions. A 5-point safety harness ensures a firm hold in all situations, just like the footrest also included. Children sometimes spill things, especially when they are of baby age. That’s not a problem, because the seat cover of this baby’s high chair can be easily removed and cleaned. As the children then get bigger, our high chair becomes a normal chair. With this children’s high chair, you are opting for a truly solid and flexible companion for throughout the childhood years. No matter how you use it, the chair always complies, of course, with the current EN 14988: 2017-11 safety standard.
- Material: beechwood legs, polypropylene seat shell, imitation leather and polypropylene upholstery
- Highchair dimensions: approx. 71 x 72 x 95 cm (LxWxH)
- 4-in-1: The high chair can also be used as a normal chair without the leg extensions
- Approved according to current safety standard EN 14988: 2017-11
- 5-point safety harness
- Including removable footrest
- Tray is removable and can be affixed to 2 positions
- Seat cover can be removed for cleaning
- First-class workmanship with rounded elements and without any sharp edges
- Quick and easy installation
- Weight: approx. 4.1 kg
- Age recommendation: 6 months to 5 years
NOTE: This product is intended for children who can sit upright by themselves and for ages up to 5 years or a maximum weight of 15 kg.
- CHILDREN'S HIGH CHAIR: This practical highchair can be used as a high chair or as a normal chair. The legs are made of high-quality beech wood and the seat shell is made of safe plastic. Its dimensions are roughly 71 x 72 x 95 cm (LxWxH). Assembly of this chair is designed to be easy and quick
- USE: The high chair is perfect for letting your children participate at the dining table. If the tray is no longer needed, it can be easily removed. Thanks to the removable parts and the removable cover, this children's high chair can be cleaned quickly in seconds should something miss the target after all
- 4-IN-1 FUNCTION: The legs of the chair can be shortened so that the high chair can also be used as a normal chair for sitting. The tray can be affixed at two positions and, like the footrest, can be removed. This allows the chair to be used everywhere
- SAFETY: The high chair has a 5-point safety harness, has extra protection in the crotch to prevent slipping down and a footrest which can be removed and is manufactured according to the current safety standard EN 14988: 2017-11; on top of this, all elements are rounded with no sharp edges
- NOTE: This product is intended for children who can sit upright by themselves and for ages up to 5 years or a maximum weight of 22 kg
These instructions are only intended and applicable for electronic products
Disposal instructions for old electrical equipment according to the law on electrical and electronic equipment (ElektroG):
Every consumer is legally obliged to dispose of old electrical equipment separately from household waste. Electrical devices are marked with the following symbol, which means that they must not be disposed of with household waste.
Old electrical equipment can be taken to an approved collection or disposal point. For example, this can be a local recycling centre or one for reusable material. Old electrical appliances are accepted free of charge and disposed of or processed in an environmentally friendly way.
Used batteries and rechargeable batteries that are not enclosed by the device must be separated from the device before being handed over at a collection point. Please do not hand them in as well.
Disposing of batteries and rechargeable batteries in an environmentally friendly way
Batteries and rechargeable batteries (accumulators) also contain pollutants and resources. As with electrical appliances, every consumer is therefore legally obliged to take used batteries and rechargeable batteries to an approved collection point to have them recycled in an environmentally and resource-friendly way.
Batteries are marked with the following symbol, which means that they must not be disposed of with household waste.
Deletion of data
Before disposal, please bear in mind that you are responsible for deleting or removing all your personal data from the electrical device.
Trustami Produktsiegel Widget