zoomundo Large Pet Play Pen / Puppy Area - 8 Pieces - L
Large flexible puppy play pen / gate with door
Our exercise pen for pups makes it possible for your puppies to play, sleep or cuddle where they like to be best – in the open. Thanks to our outdoor enclosure you no longer have to worry in the meantime. The exercise pen by zoomundo offers your pups a steady safe protection and securely isolates danger areas of your property as well. Its high-quality processing does not have any dangerous edges, minimizing the risk of injury. When not in use outdoors, the puppy play pen should always be stored in a dry, clean place.
The exercise pen can easily be disassembled and stored away in a space-saving manner after your puppies have grown up. The exercise pen is very well suited for other small animals like bunnies or rabbits as well.
- Dimensions set up rectangular: approx. 234 x 77 x 80 cm (LxWxH)
- Dimensions per element: approx. 77 x 80 cm (WxH)
- Weight: approx. 20 kg
- Color: Grey
- Material: metal (powder-coated)
- Modern design
- Easy setup and secure footing
- All corners are rounded, no risk of injury
- Big playing and cuddling area
- Suitable for outdoor use due to ground anchoring
- Can be used for other small animals as well, like rabbits
- Dimensions set up: approx. 234 x 77 x 80 cm (LxWxH), Dimensions per element: approx. 77 x 80 cm (WxH)
- Weight: approx. 20 kg, Material: metal (powder-coated) with rounded corners
- Easy setup and secure footing, quality by zoomundo
- Suitable for outdoor use due to ground anchoring (when not in use, please store in a dry, clean place)
- Can be used for other small animals as well, like rabbits / We do not deliver to Channel Islands, Isle of Wight, Isle of Man
These instructions are only intended and applicable for electronic products
Disposal instructions for old electrical equipment according to the law on electrical and electronic equipment (ElektroG):
Every consumer is legally obliged to dispose of old electrical equipment separately from household waste. Electrical devices are marked with the following symbol, which means that they must not be disposed of with household waste.
Old electrical equipment can be taken to an approved collection or disposal point. For example, this can be a local recycling centre or one for reusable material. Old electrical appliances are accepted free of charge and disposed of or processed in an environmentally friendly way.
Used batteries and rechargeable batteries that are not enclosed by the device must be separated from the device before being handed over at a collection point. Please do not hand them in as well.
Disposing of batteries and rechargeable batteries in an environmentally friendly way
Batteries and rechargeable batteries (accumulators) also contain pollutants and resources. As with electrical appliances, every consumer is therefore legally obliged to take used batteries and rechargeable batteries to an approved collection point to have them recycled in an environmentally and resource-friendly way.
Batteries are marked with the following symbol, which means that they must not be disposed of with household waste.
Deletion of data
Before disposal, please bear in mind that you are responsible for deleting or removing all your personal data from the electrical device.