Baby Vivo Set Children's Activity Table with 2 Chairs made of Wood - Max
Baby Vivo´s activity table with 2 chairs - guaranteed fun and a great pleasure for your little one.
Item number 34532750
Baby Vivo Children's Activity Table with 2 Chairs made of Wood - Max
The children's seating set as a new favourite spot
From the age of two, children want to be "big" and to imitate how adults do things. Nothing fills them with more pride than when they have their own spot, and can sit at the table like the way big people do. Playing and painting with a sibling or a friend from the neighbourhood at their own children's table is at least twice as much fun. Working together promotes the child's social competence, and imitating adults lays important foundations for good development in a playful way. Purchasing a children's seating set for the children's room or even for a selected corner in the living room can thus be an extremely wise decision - especially because children usually love and use their "adult furniture" for a very long time.
Encourage your child's creativity
The children's set has a table and two chairs. There is space for removable toy boxes under the chairs' seats for stowing toys and precious treasures - equally practical for both children and parents. All the corners and edges of the furniture are rounded to prevent injury. The surface sealing does not include any harmful paints. The sturdy children's table with additional cross strut has a revolving table top that can be easily transformed into a board for painting. Buy your child a few crayons and be amazed at the "works of art" that children from about three years of age can create. The revolving table top of the "Max" children's seating set has a black board on one side and a white board for painting on the other. The rotating table top of the "Moritz" children's seating set is equipped on one side with a fixture for attaching Lego bricks and on the other side with a white board for painting.
Features of the Max children's seating set:
- Material: MDF, nonwoven fabric
- Total table dimensions: approx. 60 x 60 x 48 cm (LxWxH)
- Dimensions per chair: approx. 30 x 28.5 x 52.5 cm (LxWxH)
- Dimensions per fabric box: approx. 25 x 23 x 12 cm (LxWxH)
- Multifunctional: sitting, eating, playing, painting, handicrafts etc.
- A removable fabric box under each chair enables quickly tidying up and stowing away toys
- Rotating table top: The table top can be turned and used as either a black or white board
- First-class workmanship with rounded elements without sharp edges
- Age recommendation: Suitable for children from 3 years of age
- Weight: approx. 16,3 kg
- Max. seat load: approx. 50 kg
- MULTIFUNCTIONAL: The children's room set allows children to paint, sit, eat, play, do handicrafts and many other activities to promote the creative spirit
- ROTATING TABLE TOP: The table top can be turned and used as either a black or white board
- CONTENTS: The children's seating set consists of a table with rotating table top, 2 chairs and 2 removable fabric boxes
- SAFETY: First-class workmanship with rounded elements without sharp edges, age recommendation: Suitable for children from 3 years of age
- MEASURES: Total table dimensions: approx. 60 x 60 x 48 cm (LxWxH), dimensions per chair: approx. 30 x 28.5 x 52.5 cm (LxWxH), dimensions per fabric box: approx. 25 x 23 x 12 cm (LxWxH), material: MDF, nonwoven fabric
These instructions are only intended and applicable for electronic products
Disposal instructions for old electrical equipment according to the law on electrical and electronic equipment (ElektroG):
Every consumer is legally obliged to dispose of old electrical equipment separately from household waste. Electrical devices are marked with the following symbol, which means that they must not be disposed of with household waste.
Old electrical equipment can be taken to an approved collection or disposal point. For example, this can be a local recycling centre or one for reusable material. Old electrical appliances are accepted free of charge and disposed of or processed in an environmentally friendly way.
Used batteries and rechargeable batteries that are not enclosed by the device must be separated from the device before being handed over at a collection point. Please do not hand them in as well.
Disposing of batteries and rechargeable batteries in an environmentally friendly way
Batteries and rechargeable batteries (accumulators) also contain pollutants and resources. As with electrical appliances, every consumer is therefore legally obliged to take used batteries and rechargeable batteries to an approved collection point to have them recycled in an environmentally and resource-friendly way.
Batteries are marked with the following symbol, which means that they must not be disposed of with household waste.
Deletion of data
Before disposal, please bear in mind that you are responsible for deleting or removing all your personal data from the electrical device.