MAXCRAFT Mobile Aluminium Work Platform / Multifunction Scaffold
Ideal for many professions, this lightweight portable ladder is telescopic in design to create a rigid ladder when extended, and for ease of transportation. It will fit into the boot of most cars for added convenience. The unique extend and locking mechanism clicks smoothly and effortlessly into place.
The anodised aluminium finish is easy to clean, and is light enough to carry between jobs.
Conforms to EN131 Standard. Maximum static vertical load 150 kg.
- Dimensions 1. Head segment: 161 x 41,5 cm (LxW)
- Dimensions 2. Head segment: 161 x 35 cm (LxW)
- Dimensions of the work platform: 147 cm x 40 cm (LxW), thickness: 14 mm
- Variable work height of the work platform: from 23 cm - 163 cm
- Total height (2 segments): 294 cm
- Multifunction Ladder consists of 2 segments with 6 rungs per ladder
- The work platform can be positioned at different heights in approx. 28 cm steps
- Distance between steps: 28 cm
- Maximum load capacity 150 kg
- For safety reasons, we recommend not using the work platform on the top rung
- High quality aluminum frame
- Tested according to the European EN131 standard
- All treads and rungs with anti-slip profile
- Cross beams with rubberized pads
- Wood panel with two metal rails
- Versatile use: single ladder, stepladder or scaffold with working platform
- Space-saving collapsible and easy to transport
- Weight: approx. 15.9 kg
Scope of delivery:
- 2 scaffolding segments made of aluminum
- 2 metal brackets to secure the ladder / platform
- 2 cross beams with rubberized pads
- Assembly Instructions
- Dimensions 1. Head segment: 161 x 41,5 cm (LxW) / Dimensions 2. Head segment: 181,5 x 35 cm (LxW)
- Dimensions of the work platform: 147 cm x 40 cm (LxW), thickness: 14 mm / Variable work height of the work platform: from 23 cm - 163 cm
- High quality aluminum frame, high-quality WCS aluminum (very light and extremely load-bearing), anti-slip profile rungs, cross beams with rubberized pads
- Tested to EN-131 safety standard / Versatile use: single ladder, stepladder or scaffold with working platform, space-saving collapsible and easy to transport
- Maximum load capacity 150 kg, weight: approx. 15.9 kg / We do not deliver to Channel Islands, Isle of Wight, Isle of Man
These instructions are only intended and applicable for electronic products
Disposal instructions for old electrical equipment according to the law on electrical and electronic equipment (ElektroG):
Every consumer is legally obliged to dispose of old electrical equipment separately from household waste. Electrical devices are marked with the following symbol, which means that they must not be disposed of with household waste.
Old electrical equipment can be taken to an approved collection or disposal point. For example, this can be a local recycling centre or one for reusable material. Old electrical appliances are accepted free of charge and disposed of or processed in an environmentally friendly way.
Used batteries and rechargeable batteries that are not enclosed by the device must be separated from the device before being handed over at a collection point. Please do not hand them in as well.
Disposing of batteries and rechargeable batteries in an environmentally friendly way
Batteries and rechargeable batteries (accumulators) also contain pollutants and resources. As with electrical appliances, every consumer is therefore legally obliged to take used batteries and rechargeable batteries to an approved collection point to have them recycled in an environmentally and resource-friendly way.
Batteries are marked with the following symbol, which means that they must not be disposed of with household waste.
Deletion of data
Before disposal, please bear in mind that you are responsible for deleting or removing all your personal data from the electrical device.