Makika Corner dressing table / Corner make-up table ELLE
The highlight among dressing tables
Our white dressers satisfy due to their high-quality manufacturing and their appealing design. Those makeup desks consist of solid wood and MDF, a very durable combination. The large central mirror and the two small side mirrors cover absolutely every angle when doing your hair or make-up. The design of the dressing table is angular, which allows a space-saving assembly in every room.
A smart dressing table loved by young and old!
The pleasant design and slightly curved shape of this premium-quality makeup desk will satisfy everyone. The high-quality make-up table convinces with its appealing design, which is characterized by its angular, robust shape. In the table’s five drawers there is enough space to store your accessories and make-up tools. Our vanity is perfectly suited for users of all ages. Its classy design and high-grade manufacturing will convince you of its quality. A mix of solid wood and MDF leads to a durable product. That is why this dressing table with mirror will bring you joy and happiness for a long time.
Characteristics of the wooden Dressing table / Make-up table ELLE:
- Overall dimensions approx.: 110 x 54 x 140 cm (WxDxH)
- Dimensions desk top approx.: 110 x 52 x 74 cm (WxDxH)
- Dimensions of the 2 side mirrors approx.: 28 x 45 cm (WxH)
- Dimensions of the big middle mirror approx.: 42 x 62 cm (WxH)
- Dimensions of the 5 drawers inside approx.: 22 x 24 x 7 cm (WxDxH)
- Drawers extendable up to 17 cm
- Dimensions of the drawer approx.: 29.5 x 30 x 72 cm (WxDxH)
- 3 shelves for accessories
- Made of solid wood / MDF
The drawers can not be mounted on the right side.
- Overall dimensions of the corner make up / dressing table: approx.: 110 x 54 x 140 cm (WxDxH)
- Dimensions chest of drawers left approx.: 29.5 x 30 x 72 cm (WxDxH), Drawers extendable up to 17 cm
- 5 drawers provide enough space to safely store make-up tools
- Due to the large table top and 3 additional storage areas, accessories are always ready to use Dressing table with 5 drawers, made of solid wood / MDF / We do not deliver to Channel Islands, Isle of Wight, Isle of Man
These instructions are only intended and applicable for electronic products
Disposal instructions for old electrical equipment according to the law on electrical and electronic equipment (ElektroG):
Every consumer is legally obliged to dispose of old electrical equipment separately from household waste. Electrical devices are marked with the following symbol, which means that they must not be disposed of with household waste.
Old electrical equipment can be taken to an approved collection or disposal point. For example, this can be a local recycling centre or one for reusable material. Old electrical appliances are accepted free of charge and disposed of or processed in an environmentally friendly way.
Used batteries and rechargeable batteries that are not enclosed by the device must be separated from the device before being handed over at a collection point. Please do not hand them in as well.
Disposing of batteries and rechargeable batteries in an environmentally friendly way
Batteries and rechargeable batteries (accumulators) also contain pollutants and resources. As with electrical appliances, every consumer is therefore legally obliged to take used batteries and rechargeable batteries to an approved collection point to have them recycled in an environmentally and resource-friendly way.
Batteries are marked with the following symbol, which means that they must not be disposed of with household waste.
Deletion of data
Before disposal, please bear in mind that you are responsible for deleting or removing all your personal data from the electrical device.