Strattore Garden Hammock 170 x 115 x 153 cm Swing Chair - Olive
Garden swings of various shapes and sizes have long ago conquered our gardens. You can even get comfortable in a porch swing on the patio or a bigger balcony.
Our garden swing seat will win you over due to its classic, simple design, the comfortable padding and the large cover. You can make yourself comfortable on the firm but pleasant seat and back cushions and the roof will always provide you with shade. As this swing can bear loads up to 200 kg you can hang out together with your loved ones.
Our porch swing is weatherproof and intended for domestic purposes. We recommend to take all covers inside should there be unfavorable or adverse weather and during the winter season, especially during dampness. Please protect the swing with a cover or a sheeting. Out of season the garden swing should be stored in a dry and protected place.
The garden swing seat’s frame is composed of powder-coated metal tubes and therefore very durable, sturdy and tough. Due to its spring suspension the swing is very comfortable. It is easy to assemble, everything you need will be included in the parcel.
- Material: steel (powder coated), polyester
- Overall dimensions: 170 x 115 x 153 cm (WxDxH)
- Dimensions seating: 132 x 45 x 45 cm (WxDxH)
- Capacity: 200 kg
- Suitable for 3 People
- Adjustable roof
- Easy to assemble due to included mounting material
- Weight: approx. 16 kg
- SIZE: The garden hammock swing has a total size of 170 x 115 x 153 cm (WxDxH), a weight of about 16 kg and consists of powder-coated steel and polyester
- 3 SEATS: The seat of the garden swing has the dimensions 132 x 45 x 45 cm (WxDxH) and with its functional design, offers comfortable seating for up to three people
- ROOF: The sun-shade roof of the porch swing offers special protection from the sun. Its angle is adjustable, and can thus be aligned exactly according to the sunlight direction
- DESIGN: The modern and simple design lets the porch swing shine in its natural style. It simply adapts to the look of your garden
- STABLE: The materials used and the weight of about 16 kg make the garden bench particularly stable, so that it can bear up to 200 kg with no problems
These instructions are only intended and applicable for electronic products
Disposal instructions for old electrical equipment according to the law on electrical and electronic equipment (ElektroG):
Every consumer is legally obliged to dispose of old electrical equipment separately from household waste. Electrical devices are marked with the following symbol, which means that they must not be disposed of with household waste.
Old electrical equipment can be taken to an approved collection or disposal point. For example, this can be a local recycling centre or one for reusable material. Old electrical appliances are accepted free of charge and disposed of or processed in an environmentally friendly way.
Used batteries and rechargeable batteries that are not enclosed by the device must be separated from the device before being handed over at a collection point. Please do not hand them in as well.
Disposing of batteries and rechargeable batteries in an environmentally friendly way
Batteries and rechargeable batteries (accumulators) also contain pollutants and resources. As with electrical appliances, every consumer is therefore legally obliged to take used batteries and rechargeable batteries to an approved collection point to have them recycled in an environmentally and resource-friendly way.
Batteries are marked with the following symbol, which means that they must not be disposed of with household waste.
Deletion of data
Before disposal, please bear in mind that you are responsible for deleting or removing all your personal data from the electrical device.